Frustrated with Mavic Refresh
1744 12 2017-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eegs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 242484 ft
United States

I will not bore everyone with a the long story - but to say I am frustrated with my Mavic refresh is an understatement.

My Mavic was severely damaged.  I sent it in DJI responded the repair costs would be $696 they suggest I use one of my refreshes which I did.  I waited (did not call or write even though weeks went by between steps); the unit arrived via UPS today and guess was it a totally refreshed unit - survey says - No.

The battery and props were the same broken ones sent in.  You might ask how can the battery be broken?  Let us say my original Mavic injury involved a flight interrupted but a crushing activity.

I contacted supported via phone and they initially wanted me to ship everything back to them again (there goes 1.5 months of summer flying time).  They asked me to send them pictures but I said did they not have the before and after pictures when they received the unit and what they shipped back to me along with the video I initially sent them to compare against.  Several minutes later the representative stated she did not need any pictures and was sorry the unit was sent back to me in the state it was in.

She has no explanation why they sent me out the same damaged parts.  Now I wait - again.  I asked if I needed to send the damaged parts back in - she stated no. I just received an Email stating that the case was created and I would need to ship the parts back again.  Which parts need to go back, unit, battery broken propellers - I am 100% both confused and frustrated.

Does anyone have any suggestions\advice?

2017-5-16
Use props
TrollsSlayer
Banned

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-16
Use props
Eegs
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the suggestions.  Here is my latest case number - Admins any suggestions?  CAS-646913-v3w5s4
2017-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We understand how you feel, very sorry about it. I have brought this to the attention of our support team and escalated the case for you.
Sincerely apologize for all these trouble.
2017-5-16
Use props
TrollsSlayer
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TrollsSlayer Posted at 2017-5-16 20:41
Thx Mindy... That was quick!

We are always here to help. Thank you for your support. :-)
2017-5-16
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

TrollsSlayer Posted at 2017-5-16 20:41
Thx Mindy... That was quick!

lol, nice work Dronist, get your nose up there - roflamo

He's making you look a little silly DJI Mindy and that sort of stuff really shows his pure contempt for the forum, DJI and everyone here. He's a sneaky little one. Cross reference your ban list, you may want to flag his other accounts as well.
2017-5-17
Use props
Eegs
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-16 19:14
We understand how you feel, very sorry about it. I have brought this to the attention of our support team and escalated the case for you.
Sincerely apologize for all these trouble.

Mindy, thank you for help to resolve my issue.
2017-5-17
Use props
74260Z
lvl.2
United States

This and other returns scares the crap out of me... mine is due back tomorrow. PRAYING it's all fixed right with no problems.. it's been gone almost 5 weeks. I don't think I can wait another 5-6 weeks if it's a bad returned mavic!!!  
2017-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

74260Z Posted at 2017-5-17 11:46
This and other returns scares the crap out of me... mine is due back tomorrow. PRAYING it's all fixed right with no problems.. it's been gone almost 5 weeks. I don't think I can wait another 5-6 weeks if it's a bad returned mavic!!!

Hope everything goes well. If there's any issue with your aircraft, please feel free to let me know.
2017-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Eegs Posted at 2017-5-17 03:38
Mindy, thank you for help to resolve my issue.

You are welcome. :-)
2017-5-17
Use props
74260Z
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-17 19:58
Hope everything goes well. If there's any issue with your aircraft, please feel free to let me know.

I will.  I know there are a lot of people on just this forum you have to deal with. So Thank You, for all that you do for us.
2017-5-17
Use props
74260Z
lvl.2
United States

[size=14.6667px]I received the mavic today about 2 hrs ago and this is what its like outside now.. Thunderstorms all around and in a tornado watch!!
2017-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules