Mavic won't do autofocus, even manual focus
2132 6 2017-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicholas Indraw
New
Indonesia

Hi guys,
Has anyone got same mavic pro focus issue with mine?

I had my mavic for 2 months and everytime I starting my mavic, It won't make an autofocus either manual focus won't change the camera to focus.
But everytime I resetting my camera setting, it would fix. But after I starting my mavic again, the problem came again.
I'm also have tried to downgrade the firmware, IMU Calibration and Reset the factory setting but it still the same.

PS. I'm using Iphone 6s with DJI GO4 App, my current firmware is the latest v01.03.0700

Any idea what could be wrong?

When trying to focus

My original video 1

My original video 2

My original video 3

2017-5-18
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

From what read about go 4 you have it uninstall it and clean the folders, then install it new.
2017-5-18
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Really dumb question -- have you removed the plastic lens protector? You most probably have, but just in case... Otherwise, given all you've already tried I think opening a support inquiry is called for.
2017-5-18
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-5-18 08:13
Really dumb question -- have you removed the plastic lens protector? You most probably have, but just in case... Otherwise, given all you've already tried I think opening a support inquiry is called for.

Thing is, he said it fixes itself on camera reset. It's probably the software.
2017-5-18
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-5-18 08:15
Thing is, he said it fixes itself on camera reset. It's probably the software.

Has the OP tried deleting the app, rebooting the phone and then reinstalling DJI Go 4?
2017-5-18
Use props
Nicholas Indraw
New
Indonesia

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-5-18 08:27
Has the OP tried deleting the app, rebooting the phone and then reinstalling DJI Go 4?

Oh yes. I'm also have tried reinstalling DJI Go4 and running on different device with my iPad and iPhone 7, still won't fix it. Of course I have removed the screen protector
2017-5-18
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

Nicholas Indraw Posted at 2017-5-18 19:33
Oh yes. I'm also have tried reinstalling DJI Go4 and running on different device with my iPad and iPhone 7, still won't fix it. Of course I have removed the screen protector

Then I think there's likely something wrong that'll require returning the aircraft for repair or replacement. Sorry, and hope you get it sorted, soon.
2017-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules