Please return back my Mavic after repair (from 8 Feb)!!!
1183 8 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KotUp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 250866 ft
Russia

Please return back my Mavic after repair!!! It has been almost 4 months after its completion. Repair ended February 8, and my Mavic had been sent back, but this still has not happened! I already wrote several times to your support, but always the same answer: "that the issue of dispatch (shipment), wait a..." But how many can wait for this?!

This is not serious, because you have a great company and you make wonderful products!?

CAS-390818-V6D3G7

2017-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I sympathize with your situation, sincerely sorry to have kept you waiting to get it sorted out.
I've reported your case to the local appropriate department, will look into it soon and keep you updated about the progress, truly appreciate your patience!
2017-5-22
Use props
Jdrios89C
lvl.1

Colombia

CAS-528094-R6S3W9, same scenario here, although not as long as your case, DJI simply ignores my messages, even though system says full repair was done! I also need a revision on my case, my thread is dead because noone wants to help any further.
2017-5-22
Use props
KotUp
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-22 18:06
I sympathize with your situation, sincerely sorry to have kept you waiting to get it sorted out.
I've reported your case to the local appropriate department, will look into it soon and keep you updated about the progress, truly appreciate your patience!

Thanks for the reply! I hope for a speedy solution to my situation! And I really hope I won't have to wait another 15 weeks!
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jdrios89C Posted at 2017-5-22 19:11
CAS-528094-R6S3W9, same scenario here, although not as long as your case, DJI simply ignores my messages, even though system says full repair was done! I also need a revision on my case, my thread is dead because noone wants to help any further.

Your case is under process recently, we keep following up it. Because you have doubts about why it's not covered by warranty, not until we made this situation clear did we start to repair it.
Sorry to have kept you waiting to get it back, your case has been reported to the logistic department, will take care of it soon, thanks for your patience!
2017-5-22
Use props
KotUp
lvl.1
Russia

It has been 16 weeks after the repair, but Mavic didn't send me back {:4_154:}{:4_142:}
2017-5-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

KotUp Posted at 2017-5-29 04:23
It has been 16 weeks after the repair, but Mavic didn't send me back

We are working on your case recently, and I asked the local support team again to escalate it so we'll know what's going on.
Sorry about the trouble caused.
2017-5-29
Use props
MentalEcho
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9413 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-29 20:00
We are working on your case recently, and I asked the local support team again to escalate it so we'll know what's going on.
Sorry about the trouble caused.

Curious... How many cases a day do you have to 'escalate'?
2017-5-30
Use props
KotUp
lvl.1
Russia

Here and seventeenth week after the repair my Mavic and it still not shipped!!! And so every time, just promises to sort out my situation with my case...
2017-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules