Shipping within 3 Business Days?
1499 7 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0f5bfa69
lvl.1
United States

I received an email from DJI, last Monday, 5/15, stating that my Phantom was being shipped "...within three business days."  Its been six business days and according to today's Progress Report "It will take 1-2 working days for shipment confirmation after the repair is complete. Please wait patiently. "

Case #  CAS-591636-D1G3D9

Can somebody please check into this?  I think I have been more than patient!
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to have kept you waiting for it's delivery, just checked your case, the quality assessment was done on 19th May, it will be shipped out soon.
We've forwarded your case to the local logistic department, will escalate it and help you handle it soon, hope you would receive it shortly, thank you very much for your understanding!
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

There is a bit of backlog in the shipping department, and the Repair center isn't open on the weekends. Based on the information provided, like Natalia mentioned, it will be going out soon.
2017-5-22
Use props
fans0f5bfa69
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-22 21:28
There is a bit of backlog in the shipping department, and the Repair center isn't open on the weekends. Based on the information provided, like Natalia mentioned, it will be going out soon.

I received a phone call from DJI earlier this week and they said that it will be shipped this week.  It's the last business day of the week.  We'll see.
2017-5-26
Use props
fans0f5bfa69
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-22 20:11
Sorry to have kept you waiting for it's delivery, just checked your case, the quality assessment was done on 19th May, it will be shipped out soon.
We've forwarded your case to the local logistic department, will escalate it and help you handle it soon, hope you would receive it shortly, thank you very much for your understanding!

Well, its been two weeks since I was first notified that my Phantom would be shipped in 2 to 3 business days.  I was notified by phone last Monday that it would be shipped this week.

You know, honesty goes a long way.  DJI has a reputation for lying to its customers that I have never seen the likes of in any reputable company.  I see a bleak future for DJI if they continue down this path.

If you "don't know", just say so!
2017-5-27
Use props
fans0f5bfa69
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-22 20:11

I Just received this today, 05/329

Dear Donald,
Thank you for contacting DJI Support.
Apologies for the delay of the shipment. We checked your case and the unit has been handed down to quality control and is preparing for shipment.
Rest assured that once the unit is out for delivery, you will receive a tracking information.
Thank you for the patience and understanding.
Best Regards,
April
DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE
Tel Support: +1(818)235 0789 / Mon-Fri 7:00AM-5:00PM(PST)

Do you all go to the same school of lies?

Natalia told me the same thing back on 05/22.
2017-5-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans0f5bfa69 Posted at 2017-5-29 18:58
I Just received this today, 05/329

Dear Donald,

Sorry to have kept you waiting, I informed them again to expedite the shipping.
Thank you very much for your kindly understanding!
2017-5-30
Use props
fans05cb90ab
lvl.1
United States

This is really unacceptable. But yet people continue to purchase the product. These people really don't care how long it takes to get your product back to you. What are you going to do? You have already bought it. You have to wait on it. You have no other choice. I'm afraid this will be my same situation. My goes out today to dji for repairs today. Your at they're Mercy. Totally unacceptable
2017-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules