If my cache was full
762 2 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc73b86de
New
Flight distance : 38461 ft
United States

So When I was flying the drone my cache was full, no problem, it still saves in the SD
My question is, how can I transfer the video I recorded while my cache was full to my iphone. Will I have to transfer to laptop then copy to iphone? does DJI go app have any import from SD solution? tried the button on the top left but it only lets me see whats on the sd card and delete it, no import
Help

Thanks,
2017-5-23
Use props
fans79658735
lvl.1
Sweden

I have the same issue - not sure what the solution is.  Let me know if you find one.  When I don't have time to properly edit my footage the app's a great tool for reviewing/posting some footage but its frustrating that you can't seem pull those videos into the app unless its for a new flight/photo
2017-5-26
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Hey guys,
I have an android but on mine, when everything is on and connected , but not flying , meaning phone to rc and a.c. on . On bottom right in go4 app, there is a play button arrow. When I hit that , it pulls up whatever is in my A.C. cache . Then I can choose what ever I want to save to phone and delete what ever and even format sd option.  Hope this helps. Good luck, happy flying
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules