Drone Wont Activate
1162 5 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maritimer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

Recd my drone, charged batteries, download DJI GO, connected tablet to controller, powered on drone then controller. Went to App to activate drone under Phantom 3 Advanced and nothing happened. Went to the equiptment page and nothing showing. Watched some vids and no idea why this wont activate lol

I understand theres a new app update coming, is this why i cnat activate my drone?Im in Canada

Regards Daryl
2017-5-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, what mobile device are you using?
2017-5-24
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.3
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-24 12:47
Just to clarify, what mobile device are you using?

was a faulty cable from DJI. Replaced and up and running and crashed .. all good lol

Using Acer Tablet
2017-5-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Maritimer Posted at 2017-5-24 12:59
was a faulty cable from DJI. Replaced and up and running and crashed .. all good lol

Using Acer Tablet

Good to hear you were able to find the root of the issue, thanks for the update. Hopefully the damage was minimal. Was it a malfunction of some sort, or was it just an unfortunate accident?
2017-5-24
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.3
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-24 13:04
Good to hear you were able to find the root of the issue, thanks for the update. Hopefully the damage was minimal. Was it a malfunction of some sort, or was it just an unfortunate accident?

was in beginner mode and when the drone was headed for a tree I panicked and instead of hitting reverse or stop the drone,  I hit the wrong stick and drove into that tree at full throttle lol pine tree and it was stuck right at the top upside down. Had to climb the tree to get my drone back lol
2017-5-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Maritimer Posted at 2017-5-24 13:51
was in beginner mode and when the drone was headed for a tree I panicked and instead of hitting reverse or stop the drone,  I hit the wrong stick and drove into that tree at full throttle lol pine tree and it was stuck right at the top upside down. Had to climb the tree to get my drone back lol

We all have our moments, hopefully it was just the nerves that were shaken up a bit and not much else.

I'm sure you'll do well with a bit more flight time under your belt, happy flying!
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules