Gimbel overload problem
776 6 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans25ab8d1d
New

United Kingdom

Hi my Gimball is shaking like crazy  and showing Gimble overload can anybody please advise me
2017-5-24
Use props
Josh_89
New

Japan

I have exactly the same problem.

Very grateful for all advice.
2017-5-29
Use props
fans2753fdeb
New
Mexico

I have the Same Problem when i took a fly, the gymbal star shaking and the video is the same, i tried the new upgrade, but i have the same problem, i tried to calibrate the Gymbal, it corrected for a minute, then again the same error, Gymbal Motor Overload, can you help me how to correct this problem?, or what do you recomend
2017-5-30
Use props
WD9EON
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

It would help if you posted a video of what's happening.  Some have encountered the grub screw (set screw) being a bit loose.  
2017-5-30
Use props
Mike T Peterson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222592 ft
United States

I have been doing some research for my own gimbal issue, which is different, but I have come across some fixes for the specific problem your having.
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/phantom-3-standard-camera-gimbal-misalignment-and-motor-overload-fixed.58375/
2017-6-13
Use props
Mike T Peterson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222592 ft
United States

Forgot to add, just as the last comment says.. another fix I've found is relative to that little set screw they are talking about. So before trying any fixes it would be wise to post a few pics and short video of the symptoms your drone is experiencing.

I'm actually kind of surprised at how easily a lot of issues can be resolved, but that price tag if you screw up has everybody's hands shaking haha
2017-6-13
Use props
fans9f9f57b5
New

United States

I would have the same problem but then I realize something was preventing the humble from moving so check and make sure nothing is blocking it
2017-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules