1844 14 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedRaptor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94892 ft
United States

Hello,

This is my second post about this issue. My Mavic is stuck on the .0550 update. It wont take the .060 or the .070. I found a thread stating that you have to take it back to the .0350 firware then do the .060 while on record and then do the .070 update and that will fix this update glitch that so many of us have been experiencing. I need a DJI rep to send me the older firware or unlock it for my account.

Thanks,
svxwilson
2017-5-24
Use props
RedRaptor
lvl.2
United States

Didnt realize font 7 would be huge here is a repost with smaller font .

This is my second post about this issue. My Mavic is stuck on the .0550 update. It wont take the .060 or the .070. I found a thread stating that you have to take it back to the .0350 firware then do the .060 while on record and then do the .070 update and that will fix this update glitch that so many of us have been experiencing. I need a DJI rep to send me the older firware or unlock it for my account.

Thanks,
svxwilson
2017-5-24
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

You are out of luck buddy!
2017-5-24
Use props
Bent Kangaroo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 362510 ft
Australia

Send it back and tell DJI to fix this mess.
Why are we supposed to be software engineers to run these stupid things, and why do they eradicate the FW version that helps when playing these silly time consuming games to make this product work?
Seriously i would send the POS back.
2017-5-24
Use props
RedRaptor
lvl.2
United States

Here is he link to the thread where DJI Natalia is the one getting the .035 firmware unlocked for people.

I would rather fix this myself than bother sending it to someone to do the exact same thing also risking getting my exact Mavic back after reading the horror stories about that.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-94938-1-1.html?&page=9
2017-5-24
Use props
RedRaptor
lvl.2
United States

Back to the top, Just got done on the phone and computer with DJI tech support. Man that is a frustrating experience. I am going to make a stink on the forum until I either get some help or at least some satisfaction from it.
2017-5-25
Use props
adiru
lvl.2
United States

tell them to send you back to 200 or 0000 and make a VM snapshot of it and share with us
2017-5-25
Use props
RedRaptor
lvl.2
United States

Moderators welcome to help at any time!

2017-5-25
Use props
RedRaptor
lvl.2
United States

http://forum.dji.com/thread-97251-1-2.html

Here is another thread where a Mod named Thor helps some Mavic owners work through this exact same issue

2017-5-25
Use props
RedRaptor
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia   DJI-Thor   DJI-Jamie  please help
2017-5-25
Use props
adiru
lvl.2
United States

http://mavicpilots.com/threads/i ... grade-to-400.16619/
2017-5-25
Use props
RedRaptor
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia and Thor got me all fixed up.
2017-5-27
Use props
kahunka
New

RedRaptor Posted at 2017-5-27 09:31
DJI Natalia and Thor got me all fixed up.

Is there any updated info on this issue?

Since my Mavic Pro was new it NEVER updated successfully.

Every time I connect to the controller (DJIGO4) it wants to update, which ALWAYS fails.

So I got Assist2 and have drained several batteries trying to update.

Now the controller doesn't even connect to the drone.

The latest procedure I've tried from support was this...

"Please use DJI Assistant 2 to update to the 01.03.0813 beta firmware following the normal procedure.

After the update, please press the “Record” button on the remote controller to record a video. After confirming that the video is recording, you can update the firmware to the version 01.03.1000 or later."

This doesn't work, update always fails at 15%.

Is there a current thread on this issue?

The Mavic is practically new and has only been flown a handful of times.

2019-9-30
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer

kahunka Posted at 9-30 07:58
Is there any updated info on this issue?

Since my Mavic Pro was new it NEVER updated successfully.

is it all possible that you are updating over wifi?
Just a clutch, but my Mavic blew out my wifi signal when I activated it (2 years ago).
I had to kill the house wifi, and do it over a hardwire LAN cable to the PC for interwebs to get it activated
2019-9-30
Use props
kahunka
New

Flycaster Posted at 9-30 09:30
is it all possible that you are updating over wifi?
Just a clutch, but my Mavic blew out my wifi signal when I activated it (2 years ago).
I had to kill the house wifi, and do it over a hardwire LAN cable to the PC for interwebs to get it activated

Thanks for the great idea, unfortunately it still fails with the same code as in the picture above even when the PC is hardwired to the net.
2019-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules