DJI GO Editor Not downloading photos (just videos)
2129 5 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5bc0554b
New
Flight distance : 748547 ft
United States

Hello,

I'm using the Mavic Pro with DJI GO 4.0. When I first used the device both photos and videos showed up in the Editor (yes I understand the tabs). However at a few months ago after tinkering with the settings only videos appear and no photos. The high quality Video and Photos are on the memory card, but only the low quality videos end up in the Editor page. Does anyone know what could be causing the photos to not stream to my DJI GO Editor?

Thanks
Marcus
2017-5-24
Use props
PanaceaBeachBum
lvl.2
United States

so with the editor open your pushing the import button in upper left corner then the On-Board sd option and the videos are not showing up to download from SD card?
2017-5-24
Use props
fans5bc0554b
New
United States

PanaceaBeachBum Posted at 2017-5-24 14:52
so with the editor open your pushing the import button in upper left corner then the On-Board sd option and the videos are not showing up to download from SD card?

Not exactly, so when I click import On-Board SD I only see video but no images. The videos automatically import as expected without even needing to click that import button. But I can't find the photos anywhere.
2017-5-24
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

fans5bc0554b Posted at 2017-5-24 15:18
Not exactly, so when I click import On-Board SD I only see video but no images. The videos automatically import as expected without even needing to click that import button. But I can't find the photos anywhere.

So if you are shooting RAW-only photos, I believe they won't show up in the editor because the editor can only handle JPG? Similarly, if you have Auto-Sync HD Photo enabled in your camera prefs, it will only copy over JPG if you are shooting in RAW+JPG mode. Of course, if you've accidentally tuned off the Auto-Sync feature then that could be your problem, too. Hope this helps.
2017-5-24
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

fans5bc0554b Posted at 2017-5-24 15:18

The videos you see in the Go 4 app are the streamed low-res downlink versions -- the full-resolution videos are kept on the Mavic's MicroSD card unless you tap on that import button.
2017-5-24
Use props
fans5bc0554b
New
United States

Thanks for the help.

I found: http://forum.dji.com/thread-59402-1-1.html

I tried my original mirco SD and it worked without an issue. I'm guessing I need to reformat the larger SD card I use

I appreciate it. Heading to South America friday and I don't want to bring a computer. This just saved me
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules