inside/outside connectiviety
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maritimer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

Hi not good at explaining things so here goes ...

On my Phantom 3 Advanced when im using my WIFI inside i can see app connected  (DJI GO) and video BUT whenever im outside i see no video and not connected.

Drone is set for beginner mode as im still learning
Acer Tablet with Android
Camera tilts up and down BUT not left or right

No idea what firmware is for or ilnking

drone is activated

Not sure what other info you need ...

Daryl
2017-5-24
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Well, starting off with a few things: Camera can tilt up and down, will not move left or right because it expects the whole aircraft to rotate, not the camera.

Have you connected the tablet to the RC unit via the USB cable? Because it does not connect to the aircraft by WiFi at all. Best read the manual and follow that to get going.
2017-5-24
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

As said the Advanced uses a USB cable between the transmitter and the tablet to send and recieve the live feed, not sure why your talking about WIFI.

I would watch this video and follow all the steps

2017-5-25
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

crash1sttime Posted at 2017-5-25 08:35
As said the Advanced uses a USB cable between the transmitter and the tablet to send and recieve the live feed, not sure why your talking about WIFI.

I would watch this video and follow all the steps

Thanks prob fixed! dam cable again Grrrrrr
2017-5-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The P3A's RC connects to the tablet via USB, so an internet connection would not affect the Go app other than loading the map. Could you make a short video to better illustrate the problem? Like others have mentioned, you can only control the tilt, not pan, with the gimbal wheel. Firmware in general can add features or improve overall function. The release notes on the P3A's download page will tell you what each firmwre version addresses. For the latter part of the question, do you mean "linking"?
2017-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules