1205 8 2017-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MatthiasFromman
New
Flight distance : 24104 ft
Germany

hey Guys,

since i updated my FW to .0700 the values for EV will not get updated in manual mode. in automatic mode it's working but not in manual mode. it stays at the last value for automatic mode. its both on android and iOS, so it should be an FW issue and it's just i updated to 0700.

Anyone else have same issues?
2017-5-26
Use props
IVAN01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 559938 ft
Russia

How are you trying to change it via app or a dial?
2017-5-26
Use props
MatthiasFromman
New
Flight distance : 24104 ft
Germany

Via dial.. just downgraded to 0600, it doesnt work too ;(
2017-5-26
Use props
IVAN01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 559938 ft
Russia

Oh god why why everybody jerking their firmwares in the first place. I had the same issue. Obviously hardware problem as reloads didnt help. Try to blow as hard as you can in the gap between dial and rc case. Looks like they have optical sensor there as in the old mouse scroll wheels. Some dust or debree may be blocking it.
2017-5-26
Use props
fanseea17af5
New
Flight distance : 111079 ft
Philippines

I have exactly  the same problem, I shoot in manual mode & i rely on EV value to see if I have correct exposure. its not working anymore. Has anyone found a fix???
2017-6-8
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

I had that same problem on .700.  I believe I reflashed just the remote to fix it using the DJI Assitant.
2017-6-8
Use props
StigNygaard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357169 ft
Denmark

How would you expect EV control to work in Manual Mode (I assume you are talking about Exposure Compensation in Manual Exposure mode) ?

I haven't tried EV control in manual mode and don't know how it works or used to work, but you could argue that EV makes no sense in manual mode!? But of course DJI could define it to adjust either exposure time or iso sensitivity. But then again, why not just adjust those directly instead of using an EV-control?
2017-6-8
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

StigNygaard Posted at 2017-6-8 09:32
How would you expect EV control to work in Manual Mode (I assume you are talking about Exposure Compensation in Manual Exposure mode) ?

I haven't tried EV control in manual mode and don't know how it works or used to work, but you could argue that EV makes no sense in manual mode!? But of course DJI could define it to adjust either exposure time or iso sensitivity. But then again, why not just adjust those directly instead of using an EV-control?

In manual mode, it will just adjust shutter speed.
2017-6-8
Use props
noipego
lvl.3
Greece

i have rolled firmware back to 700 and updated to 800 again ,EV is not working in manual mode with both firmwares.... reset to factory settings and recalibrating everything didnt work either. So is there a fix for that?
2017-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules