What's going on in DJI's homeland
1087 3 2017-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6ddbef61
New

Hong Kong

Don't know if you foreign friends know about this.
Recently Chinese government(Civil Aviation Administration of China) is playing a show, hiring some flyers to fly aircraft near airports and letting media post news, as a result, serveral cities have banned all UAVs, and what's pathetic, government rewards people to report any flying activities.

Guangzhou city(a large city near DJI's headquarter - Shenzhen, is hearing people's decision if set up a huge range 55km dia no-fly-zone around its airport! so-called hearing people is always b**it in China as you know).
Restriction is coming nearer and nearer Shenzhen, and a great Chinese company is disappearing, thanks to its own government.

Rumors following this, DJI is going to abandon China market, however, DJI claims they will never quit homeland.
DJI's manaufacturing and assembly bases are mainly in & around Shenzhen city, other countries with cheaper labor prices are unable to provide such high tech products. If DJI is forced to move, reconstructuon and tech input cost in other countries would be temporarily high which would result in more expensive drones...

As a Chinese flyer, I hope you guys can help send your recommendations to below addresses to help stop this farce, thank you my friends!
gzysc@163.com  (guangzhou city transportation)
zhuanglj@gdairport.com (airport)

2017-5-26
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

WOW!!  This does not sound good at all!
2017-5-26
Use props
大疆必胜
New

Hong Kong

I 2 Fly Posted at 2017-5-26 01:53
WOW!!  This does not sound good at all!

you guys are in the dark! so pls write your email, thanks!
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules