HDMI out problems-can't use Goggles
844 2 2017-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Floreto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3591102 ft
United States

Last week when I tried using my DJI Goggles the Go app began acting very strange reporting the wrong distance and vertical height among other things.  Friday I took part in a Tech Expo , the plan was to fly the drone while having it hooked up to a large TV so people could see what it's like.  As soon as I plugged the HDMI cable into the controller once again I started getting faulty telemetry but didn't realize it until I had already taken off.  I manually landed without incident but while sitting motionless on the ground the controller continued to show the drone moving away from me.  Needless to say it's not safe to fly like this and I can't use the brand new Goggles until this is fixed.  Has anyone else had problems like this?

2017-6-4
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, Floreto, Which aircraft you are using?  What is the APP version and what is the firmware version of the aircraft?  Besides, is it working fine  when the HDMI cable is unplugged? Please post a short video about this  issue for better assistance.
2017-6-5
Use props
Floreto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3591102 ft
United States

It's a P4P+, most current version of software and yes it seems to work fine without the HDMI cable.  Unfortunately I don't have a video right now, I'll see if I can record something.
2017-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules