Double Beep, Multi Color LED, Camera pointing up
1014 6 2017-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
slycat21
New
Flight distance : 620 ft

United States

I am having some problems with my Inspire 1 (w/ X5 camera) .

Can anyone identify what is happening?

Thank you!!
2017-6-5
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

It sounds like a firmware issue, what firmware are you on? Have you tried updating lately?
2017-6-5
Use props
slycat21
New

United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-6-5 21:10
It sounds like a firmware issue, what firmware are you on? Have you tried updating lately?

Yes... I got that ridiculous "Sorry you can't post your thread because of some word we won't tell you about error" when I was putting this post together. Let's see if it will let me do it now....

2017-6-5
Use props
slycat21
New

United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-6-5 21:10

Nope... did not let me post. Insanity. I have no idea what could possibly be wrong with what I wrote.

DJI - You need to fix this error!!        

"Sorry, You fill contains bad information, Can not submit"

To try and answer your question MARK - Yes, I upgraded the firmware. It was fine discharging one of my batteries, then I inserted another to discharge and it started this craziness.

2017-6-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

slycat21 Posted at 2017-6-5 21:33
Nope... did not let me post. Insanity. I have no idea what could possibly be wrong with what I wrote.

DJI - You need to fix this error!!        

Could you please verify what firmware versions you're on? Was this right after updating the firmware, or did you have a few flights prior to this happening? Regarding the error message you received while posting, did you try clearing the browser cache?
2017-6-6
Use props
slycat21
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-6 18:19
Could you please verify what firmware versions you're on? Was this right after updating the firmware, or did you have a few flights prior to this happening? Regarding the error message you received while posting, did you try clearing the browser cache?

I was informed by a DJI technician that what I was experiencing is related to a battery that did not update... However, prior to that happening the battery had updated with the successful audio tone. So, I let it discharge and recharged it. Now there is no more issue with the aircraft or battery. Hope this helps someone!
2017-6-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

slycat21 Posted at 2017-6-10 22:39
I was informed by a DJI technician that what I was experiencing is related to a battery that did not update... However, prior to that happening the battery had updated with the successful audio tone. So, I let it discharge and recharged it. Now there is no more issue with the aircraft or battery. Hope this helps someone!

Good to hear you were able to get it sorted, thanks for the update.
2017-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules