Nothing appearing in DJI go app Library
1574 5 2017-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ruprect
lvl.2
Flight distance : 268510 ft
Australia

Using Pixel phone with osmo mobile, actually an m1 adaptor on osmo handle. Take photos and video but none appear in the library. I have to go back to the DJI home screen and into editor to see the videos. I can attach the phone to pc to export the footage but I want to be able to quickly and easily review the footage on the fly. All latest firmware/software, have clean install of dji go app
Help me DJI, you're my only hope

2017-6-7
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Have you tried saving the photos and videos in the library? It sounds like you have not taken an extra step to do this. Try this, pull up a video or photo, you should see a Save in the upper right hand corner. If you see that, tap on "Save". It should save your photo or video in the library.
2017-6-7
Use props
Ruprect
lvl.2
Hong Kong

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-7 08:24
Have you tried saving the photos and videos in the library? It sounds like you have not taken an extra step to do this. Try this, pull up a video or photo, you should see a Save in the upper right hand corner. If you see that, tap on "Save". It should save your photo or video in the library.

You mean pull it up in DJI editor?...... No there is no save option top right corner, only a share and a mark favourite option. I read this in other ios threads but the option to save isn't even appearing in android.
2017-6-7
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

How about the home screen, do you see any area to save in the Home Screen?
2017-6-8
Use props
Ruprect
lvl.2
Australia

No, and  I just hooked the osmo mobile up to my samsung galaxy s2 tablet and the videos record straight to the app library so its obviously a pixel problem. This isn't some cheap chinese generic android phone. Its Googles current flagship device. Very disappointing DJI. I didn't pay top dollar for this crap.{:4_154:}
2017-6-9
Use props
dkpchoko
New
Hong Kong

Same here with Samsung Galaxy S8. The Library is always empty but the photos and videos taken can be found in Editor. There is no such problem at my wife's Note 8.
2018-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules