1055 6 2017-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
monkeychops
New
Flight distance : 1479423 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
Case number CAS-665490-L7Q1J4 was delivered to DJI in Netherlands last Friday morning via UPS but the case information still indicates DJI haven't received it.
I'm worried that something has gone wrong. Can anyone confirm the drone has been received?
Thanks.
2017-6-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It can take a few days to check in, and most Repair Centers do not tend to work on the weekends. I'll escalate this with the appropriate team to get you a better ETA on this, but you should be receiving a status update soon with minimal intervention. We'll help get this sorted for you.
2017-6-7
Use props
monkeychops
New
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-7 13:33
It can take a few days to check in, and most Repair Centers do not tend to work on the weekends. I'll escalate this with the appropriate team to get you a better ETA on this, but you should be receiving a status update soon with minimal intervention. We'll help get this sorted for you.

Thank you for your reply. I will keep checking for status updates.
2017-6-7
Use props
monkeychops
New
United Kingdom

Update: yesterday status went from 'to be received' through 'damage assessment' and 'quotation', to 'under repair', which it says will taken 2-3 working days.
Crossing fingers!
2017-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

monkeychops Posted at 2017-6-9 00:10
Update: yesterday status went from 'to be received' through 'damage assessment' and 'quotation', to 'under repair', which it says will taken 2-3 working days.
Crossing fingers!

We are working hard to try to shorten the repair time frame and improve our product, we will keep improving to provide you more professional service, thank you for your support.
2017-6-9
Use props
fans67668ce2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3263310 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Good afternoon,
I had a little damage with the mavic.
On june 19th I did the replacement request, instead of the repair only to receive it in a shorter time.
I tried to check the status of the shipment from which I noticed that it has already arrived on june 26th. I have not received anything yet and looking in the state of progress it’s seem to be not even shipped.
I have to get it by this week.
Thanks in advance
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans67668ce2 Posted at 2017-7-2 09:00
Good afternoon,
I had a little damage with the mavic.
On june 19th I did the replacement request, instead of the repair only to receive it in a shorter time.

Have responded on another thread: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules