Tripod mode and Spotlight Pro together...
1064 3 2017-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I read somewhere that Tripod Mode and Spotlight Pro can be combined. Can anyone verify this?
2017-6-10
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

Verified. I use them together often.
2017-6-11
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Altitude Drones Posted at 2017-6-11 00:42
Verified. I use them together often.

Thanks for your response. Have you found tripod mode to be extremely stable and smooth (like a rail)? I found it a bit wobbly when I had a quick play earlier today...
2017-6-13
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

I have noticed wobble in some of the shots but think that's down to a bad track point on Spotlight Pro.

I've had some really good results in tracking slow moving cars and single people plus a load of other things such as studio shots of static motor bikes.

I've experienced a lot of jerky movement when trying to track a single person within a group. I think this is because the tracking software was confused and so the gimbal was switching from person to person. This has also happened at times when I was trying to track a large area without much visual definition or contrast. It feels like the software is searching for a track point..

Another thing is going too slow. I've found that there is some unwanted vertical movement if I go really slow.

All in all it works well most of the time. I can normally see if it's been a bit sketchy so will then change my method.

Good luck!

2017-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules