BACK AGAIN
736 6 2017-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Just got back my P3S from a six week repair trip.  Now the rc beeps continuously when turned on and will not link to aircraft.  This is
straight out of the box!  I had a bad feeling when there were relinking instructions in the box.  Both were shipped to repair center together.
How could this happen?  Isn't there checks done before shipping? If anyone can help me with this, please reply. I have been grounded for
nearly two months and don't relish the thought of starting over again from scratch. This is something that should NOT happen!!!!
2017-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, usually, local repair team will test the drone with no problem and then send back to you. Please calibrate the Remote Controller in DJI Go if it's beeping when power on. If not work, please keep us updated.
2017-6-10
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
United States

Mindy, I did as you suggested and calibrated the rc and beeping did stop.  however I still cannot get the rc to connect with aircraft.  Repair did replace main board, so could  this be the problem ?
2017-6-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-6-11 06:55
Mindy, I did as you suggested and calibrated the rc and beeping did stop.  however I still cannot get the rc to connect with aircraft.  Repair did replace main board, so could  this be the problem ?

Have you tried to re-link them again? There are two methods to re-link them.If you have any further questions, plesae click on "Reply" button here so I can get a remind, thanks.
      对频.png

2017-6-11
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
United States

Did this about 50 times.   Also tried linking with the dji go app.  No go every time.  Very disappointing!
2017-6-12
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
United States

Update:   
Solved the problem by doing a firmware update.  I was very hesitant about doing that,  because that's why I had to send it to repair to begin with.  The update failed and resulted in a bricked battery
and according to dji, a new main control board.  All this resulted in a $200 repair bill. I still think this should have been covered by warranty, but was told NO.  Anyway, it's working again.
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-6-12 12:44
Update:   
Solved the problem by doing a firmware update.  I was very hesitant about doing that,  because that's why I had to send it to repair to begin with.  The update failed and resulted in a bricked battery
and according to dji, a new main control board.  All this resulted in a $200 repair bill. I still think this should have been covered by warranty, but was told NO.  Anyway, it's working again.

I'm pleased to hear everything has been resolved, wish you have a nice time on flying the drone.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience that has caused, we will keep improving to provide you more professional service.  Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules