Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Haidozo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2651 ft
  • >>>
Japan

Hi There,

My P4P+ went from being stable and very reliable in GPS mode and then slowly started switching randomly between flight modes GPS/ Inflight Vision and ATTI. I updated the firmware for everything with no issues but i am still getting the same issue. Doesn't seem to be related to distance as it happens with the drone is close or far away. Also loosing the distance telemetary and really have to keep a close eye on the drone especially in wind as is looses GPS and drifts with the wind drastically, the gimbal also looses its horizonal postion and generally pretty scary to fly. The GPS usually kicks in again but it is random. All of the settings appear fine but the drone is very unstable. Anyone else had the same issue or have any suggestions? Cheers
2017-6-11
Use props
Haidozo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2651 ft
  • >>>
Japan

I have done and IMU calibration / Gimbal calibration and i still have the same problem. I have this messgae:  init map error: Missing Libraries when i turn the controller on and i also have a strong interference message coming up constantly even when i am not near and metal objects and in the air?
2017-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules