647 16 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9f3d4b49
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7297 ft
Israel

Hello All,
My phantom 3 Pro has been crashed 400 meter from the home point two month ago. It has rapidly lost connection and hasn`t returned to the home point. The battery was about 95%.   I have used DJI Go 3.1.5; version 1.10.90; remote 1.8.0.

After checking the last video (on SD card) filmed on it I have found last file dated 2013/12/31(!)  instead of 2017/04/17. The file has been finalized in the moment when connection has been lost. It perfectly looks like reset in air. After that the copter has fallen. Now I had written that to DJI tech support, and guy (Summer) answered that they were familiar with such a phenomenon. I have sent the drone to DJI China for examination.

After a while they answered that I should pay for new copter.. But why? What I have done wrong? The drone software makes reset in the air and the drone crushes. Why I need pay for the drone bugs? I doubt they even really examined my case. Can someone explain me what is going on?

Thanks!
Rudenko Illya
2017-6-12
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

What was the explanation from DJI on what caused the accident?   Can you cut and paste what they said was the problem with the flight?
Can you also post your flight data logs so we can take a look at them?
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I apologize for the late reply and the crash accident. How's the thing going now? Would you please provide the case number so I will help to check what happened and keep you updated.
2017-6-19
Use props
fans9f3d4b49
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-19 00:14
I apologize for the late reply and the crash accident. How's the thing going now? Would you please provide the case number so I will help to check what happened and keep you updated.

Hello,
Thank you for your replay.

My case number:  665190-P1M8C9

Thanks in advance.
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans9f3d4b49 Posted at 2017-6-27 08:46
Hello,
Thank you for your replay.

Thank you for the updating. Your case is conducting data analysis at the moment, my colleague has sent you an email on 19th, June for more information, like the your DJI account, accident date, flight record and video cache if there is, please replied the email and my colleague will make further analysis, appreciate your cooperation and time.
2017-6-27
Use props
fans9f3d4b49
lvl.1
Israel

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-6-28
Use props
fans9f3d4b49
lvl.1
Israel

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans9f3d4b49 Posted at 2017-6-28 09:35
**** The posts are shielded ****

I think the information that was registered in our system is your dealer's right (I have PM you the email address)? We have sent several emails to your dealer but yet receive any response, you may contact them for details.
2017-6-28
Use props
fans9f3d4b49
lvl.1
Israel

My email: rudenko.illya@gmail.com
2017-6-29
Use props
fans9f3d4b49
lvl.1
Israel

I have spoken with them right now. They had received email yesterday and now forwarded it to me.
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans9f3d4b49 Posted at 2017-6-29 06:24
I have spoken with them right now. They had received email yesterday and now forwarded it to me.

OK, since all information in our system is your dealer's, we are unable to contact you directly, please keep in touch with them.
2017-7-1
Use props
fans9f3d4b49
lvl.1
Israel

Hello Mindy,
This mail has been received and resent to me by dealer in Israel.
Dear Dealer,

Thanks for your patience.

For your claimed case CAS-665190-P1M8C9 , we have already finished the analysis, while as the data was destroyed and no flight record can be analyzed, the video ended suddenly either, we could not verify what happened and the cause of the incident. As such, we could not provide warranty service.

We truly appreciate your support for DJI, and especially applied for a 30% off on material cost. The quotation will be sent to you later. Should you have more questions, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Evelyn
DJI Tech Support
http://www.dji.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my replay:

If we are speaking about the video, that is exactly the point!
They wrote: “the video ended suddenly either”.
This video (which ended suddenly) is from the DJI GO APP. But there is also the same video from drone saved on SD-card(is in the drone). And also this video ended suddenly. Why?
More than that it ended on the same time as video from application without stopping it.

But the main point is that this video on SD-card has been finalized by drone with date 31/12/2013 !!!!!!! Please pay attention to this singular and very important point!

For me as electronic engineer it explains one simple thing: THE RESET occurred when the drone was in air due some software bug. It is quite obvious.
DJI just does not wont acknowledge this fact.

Regards,
Illya
2017-7-5
Use props
fans9f3d4b49
lvl.1
Israel

No answer... Ok, I see. But it will be good the good subject for Facebook...
2017-7-9
Use props
fans9f3d4b49
lvl.1
Israel

I have made mistake buying DJI product.
2017-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans9f3d4b49 Posted at 2017-7-5 03:40
Hello Mindy,
This mail has been received and resent to me by dealer in Israel.

I'm so sorry for the late reply, please click 'Reply' directly next time so I will reply in time. I have confirmed  with data analysis team, since the data log missed and you are unable to provide the flight record, the interrupted video cannot prove it's factory defect. Besides, the date of the video may be caused by the crash or the SD card, there is no essential relationship with accident.
I understand your frustration, but the lack of data log makes the analysis difficult, really sorry for this situation.
2017-7-9
Use props
fans9f3d4b49
lvl.1
Israel

Hi, but flight records are in the cloud, I have sinchronized them more than two weeks ago and sent account name.
As to video date it has been finalised in air before the crash, it can be seen from the video.
2017-7-13
Use props
fans9f3d4b49
lvl.1
Israel

Let's go together with the incident!
I have the both, the flight record in the cloud (account : rudenko.illya@gmail.com) and video recording twicen the SD card and on DJI app. And now what we can make of it?
1. The flight record and the video have almost  the same duration. In other words you can see the flight up to last second of the flight.
2. The flight process  suddenly ends with 93% of battery.
3. As i have written before the video on SD card finalised with date 2013/01/31.
4. From the flight record you can clearly see that my last moving  of joistick was half forward. (no "stop engine" or something of the sort).
5. On video no obstacles can be seen, all completely clear.
6. The loosing connection and ending video come in the same time.
7. On video there is no falle can be seen. Last moment was in the normal flight.
That is not enough to understand the simple thing that there was NO PILOT MISTAKE? Is it not clear?
For me it is quite obvious.
Regards,
Illya
2017-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules