Controler able to control two drones at the same time
808 5 2022-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drones_bulgaria
lvl.3
United States

I watched this.... ( video below )
and in my head popped this: I see no point in this.. It is not actually "at the same time" because if it was I should be able to switch between the two drones in a swipe and control them.. .Would be awesome If I am taking shoots and I need two drones at two different places. Swipe and I am controlling and moving the one, pshht swipe and I am controlling the next drone to move at a different angle.. Would be an awesome feature. Controlling two drones at the same time ( real-time ) and changing the drone only with a swipe. I think it is possible but it will probably decrease the distance.

2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, drones_bulgaria. Thank you for reaching out. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2022-12-30
Use props
drones_bulgaria
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-30 18:49
Hi, drones_bulgaria. Thank you for reaching out. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.

Yes, this is a suggestion ( feature request ).. Thank you
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

drones_bulgaria Posted at 2022-12-31 09:37
Yes, this is a suggestion ( feature request ).. Thank you

Hi, drones_bulgaria. You're welcome. Rest assured that this has been forwarded already. Thank you for your support.
2023-1-7
Use props
drones_bulgaria
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-7 06:45
Hi, drones_bulgaria. You're welcome. Rest assured that this has been forwarded already. Thank you for your support.

Ok, Cool Thank you too
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

drones_bulgaria Posted at 1-7 06:51
Ok, Cool  Thank you too

Hi, drones_bulgaria. Thank you. Have a safe flight always!
2023-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules