No pairing Mini 3 Pro + RC Pro
934 6 2023-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChristmasHare
New

Germany

Hi,
I need your help. I'm trying to pair my new RC Pro with my new Mini 3 Pro but I can get only the final message "Pairing Time Out" every time.
Firmware versions are 03.01.1200 and 01.00.0450 respectively.

2023-1-2
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Try downloading through WI-FI
2023-1-2
Use props
ChristmasHare
New

Germany

Thanx, it finally worked.
Best wishes and a happy 2023!
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ChristmasHare. Thank you for the update. Good the know that they finally paired. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum.  Also, you may visis our Youtube Channel, DJI Tutorials Youtube for more tutorial videos. Thank you for your support. Happy New Year!
2023-1-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

ChristmasHare Posted at 1-2 10:26
Thanx, it finally worked.
Best wishes and a happy 2023!

You're going to love both the RC Pro and the Mini 3 Pro.  Congrats on getting them

Happy New Year to you also.
2023-1-3
Use props
Casp
lvl.1

Netherlands

Extra info: Same issue.

Binding to the RC N1 was easy and done but RC Pro didnt worked at the normal way and even the timeout pairing option.
So.

I installed assistant 2 on my Mac and connected the RC Pro first to look at the firmware. He got the latest.
I connected the Mini 3 pro and the app said there was a conflict in the firmware. I corrected it to the latest.
I tried to pair at the normal way and no, only the timeout pairing worked. he also said in the fly app that the binding must be adjusted. The RC N1 must be removed to bind the RC Pro.
Now all done and good.
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Casp Posted at 2-1 03:02
Extra info: Same issue.

Binding to the RC N1 was easy and done but RC Pro didnt worked at the normal way and even the timeout pairing option.

Hi there. We are more than happy to know that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experience before. We also appreciate you for sharing the steps that you take to fix the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules