o(^-^)o
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5242231 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello

Just a simple question.  
Is there a source or contact with DJI to funnel question, observations, and suggestion to help upgrade the M30T.  
There are a number of missing capabilities that I know the M30T is able to use and I'm sure it could be addressed with a software or firmware upgrade.

I know a competitor is showing off these upgraded features to outshine the M30 which could cause buyers to look at that model instead of the M30

It would be great to improve the capabilities of the M30T.

Thank you

2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May you please provide us with full details, please? This way, we can relay it to the team for any potential and possibilities. Looking forward to your response.
2023-8-6
Use props
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5242231 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-6 08:16
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May you please provide us with full details, please? This way, we can relay it to the team for any potential and possibilities. Looking forward to your response.

Here is an example of what I noticed aside of the Geofencing and GPS complaints, but I listed some of the missing features though I’m sure there are more users out there that might chime in with other ideas.  Thank you.

•        IR MSX (Multispectral Imaging as used in the Mavic 2ED).
•        Improve IR image definitions (sharpen images) and sensitivity.
•        Improve Object Identification and tracking. Not as sensitive on seeing all similar objects that are in the same FOV of the camera. The M30 is not capable of identify and selecting. people and animals. The object identification seems to see rectangular objects only.

•        Improve distance following. The object tracking drops off sooner than the competitors drone.
•        Object recognition and tracking in IR mode.
•        Problems transferring images from the Drone to Controller. The Quick Transfer feature would help. The current transfer capabilities often corrupts the files and makes the images unusable. Transfer of mapping and grid images can only be transferred by removing the Micro SD card.

2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

HD Pilot Posted at 8-6 08:56
Here is an example of what I noticed aside of the Geofencing and GPS complaints, but I listed some of the missing features though I’m sure there are more users out there that might chime in with other ideas.  Thank you.

•        IR MSX (Multispectral Imaging as used in the Mavic 2ED).

Hello, there. Thank you for your advice. We will forward this post to our related departments for evaluation.
2023-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules