DJI Goggles 3 with Mini 3 Pro in the future??
839 6 4-23 23:01
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlSo-Fotografie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 586417 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello folks,

Is it technically possible to fligh with goggles 3 and mini 3 pro (+DJI RC Controller).
And if yes, will DJI make this possible in the future?

4-23 23:01
Use props
MrWolfman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 213583 ft
United Kingdom

I am going to take a guess here and it's a big guess

I will say no, after doing a little reading it looks like the Goggles 3 can be paired with the RC2 controller and a mini 4 pro but you would only see video on the goggles, not the controller
so using a little logic I would say it has something to do with improved transmission or antenna on both the mini 4 pro and the improved controller on the mini4 pro which allows the new tech to work correctly
4-23 23:22
Use props
AlSo-Fotografie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 586417 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hey Wolfman

That's the answer I expected but didn't want.
OcuSync 3 and OcuSync 4, i unterstand. Too bad

Thank you
4-23 23:30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The YouTubers that had early review units have said that O3 compatibility will come later,  but I doubt that will include the Mini 3,  they need to keep reasons out there for people to upgrade.  
4-23 23:55
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DAFlys Posted at 4-23 23:55
The YouTubers that had early review units have said that O3 compatibility will come later,  but I doubt that will include the Mini 3,  they need to keep reasons out there for people to upgrade.

OcuSync 3 и OcuSync 4 The protocol is implemented in software, so compatibility can be achieved. If you remember, remote control N-1 is switched by a patch from O2 to O3 and back. But I don’t think DJI will do it, buy a new one...
4-24 00:18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. They are currently not compatible and DJI has not announced any plans yet. This will be considered as a suggestion and will be submitted to the relevant team for evaluation. We appreciate your valued support.
4-24 00:28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Serg SSA Posted at 4-24 00:18
OcuSync 3 и OcuSync 4 The protocol is implemented in software, so compatibility can be achieved. If you remember, remote control N-1 is switched by a patch from O2 to O3 and back. But I don’t think DJI will do it, buy a new one...

Yep I agree,  but with O4 they did add extra frequency and antennas,  but no reason it cant be backwards compatible.     You might have to use the old controllers though as the new ones with the Avata 2 are bluetooth and the radio is funnelled through the goggles radio.
4-24 00:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules