DJI Fly or DJI GO 4 Phone Compatibility List
555 5 4-28 23:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator

To learn whether the DJI App, drone series and mobile device matched to each other, please visit this link below for more information: https://dji.ink/vYKmqh
11[1].jpg
4-28 23:34
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Mindy.  Nice to see an updated compatibility list.  
4-29 12:54
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-29 12:54
Thanks Mindy.  Nice to see an updated compatibility list.

You're welcome. Thanks for your comment.
5-1 02:14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-1 02:14
You're welcome. Thanks for your comment.

It's my pleasure Mindy.  Hope you have a lovely day.  
5-1 03:15
Use props
QuintenQuist
New
Flight distance : 96503 ft
Germany

Such a letdown that the DJI Flo Go 4 App isn't compatible with the Xiaomi 13 Pro. I mean it's an highclass device and I cannot finish the connection-process from app to remote control of the Mavic 2 Pro. The last step just doesn't work. Any ideas from the admins when of if it will be compatible in the near future? Xiaomi is the third biggest smartphone manufacturer of the world . My older Mi 10 T Pro worked flawlessly. Thank you.
5-31 05:10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

QuintenQuist Posted at 5-31 05:10
Such a letdown that the DJI Flo Go 4 App isn't compatible with the Xiaomi 13 Pro. I mean it's an highclass device and I cannot finish the connection-process from app to remote control of the Mavic 2 Pro. The last step just doesn't work. Any ideas from the admins when of if it will be compatible in the near future? Xiaomi is the third biggest smartphone manufacturer of the world . My older Mi 10 T Pro worked flawlessly. Thank you.

Hi there, may I ask if you've downloaded the latest app to see if it works? You can reinstall the latest app to see if it works. If not, please tell us more details about the issue you encountered. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
6-1 22:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules