FW ver V01.04.0802 - DJI, why don't you listen what we want/need?
297 5 5-13 23:55
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UweE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

after a couple of months, there is a new firmware out.
All of us made suggestions and comments, what could be improved, what is missing etc.

Now, what do we get for a camera, which main purpose is to make cinematic videos?

A NEW FPV+-MODE!!!

DJI, are you kidding?
5-13 23:55
Use props
Thevion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 549925 ft
  • >>>
Poland

The problem in today's world is that in order to maintain a profitable company, you must constantly maintain an appropriate level of sales of services and products.  Companies will not add new functionality to already released products without feeling the breath of direct competition.  This is reserved for new products - such as Pocket 4, which will be released in a year or two.  The only thing that matters is patching bugs - in this case, the previous FPV mode was not fully thought out, so a new one, known from other DJi products, was added.
5-14 00:31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes.  Where's the digital zoom in all the modes,    the ability to mute the microphones.   More photo/pano modes.     Simple things
5-14 00:39
Use props
Aavis
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Thevion Posted at 5-14 00:31
The problem in today's world is that in order to maintain a profitable company, you must constantly maintain an appropriate level of sales of services and products.  Companies will not add new functionality to already released products without feeling the breath of direct competition.  This is reserved for new products - such as Pocket 4, which will be released in a year or two.  The only thing that matters is patching bugs - in this case, the previous FPV mode was not fully thought out, so a new one, known from other DJi products, was added.

In my opinion it is a bug that you cant use tilt while panning with hand or it locks the orientation of the gimbal. This happens in Follow mode and in Tilt Lock mode. It works when in FPV mode.

Every single gimbal Pocket 1, Pocket 2, Ronin all versions etc. it works. But not with Pocket 3. Everytime when joystick is touched it locks the orientation of the gimbal. So you cant walk freely while using joystick.

They did not fix this but used resources to add FPV Plus which is THE SAME than normal FPV in Pocket 1, 2 etc.. I just dont get it...
5-14 00:52
Use props
Japan Potato
Second Officer
Germany

Aavis Posted at 5-14 00:52
In my opinion it is a bug that you cant use tilt while panning with hand or it locks the orientation of the gimbal. This happens in Follow mode and in Tilt Lock mode. It works when in FPV mode.

Every single gimbal Pocket 1, Pocket 2, Ronin all versions etc. it works. But not with Pocket 3. Everytime when joystick is touched it locks the orientation of the gimbal. So you cant walk freely while using joystick.

Its really hilarious that the cannot fix such a simple issue…
5-14 01:55
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Well did anyone here Asked For And did they get it.  stay tuned I made my  Video  and editing it will share
5-14 03:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules