Used Mini 3 Pro core board bound to account
312 26 5-16 03:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RikChristiansen
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi,

My Mini 3 Pro recently suffered an uncontrolled flyaway resulting in a crash that has damaged the gimbal, rear left arm and mainboard. I am repairing this drone myself as have plenty of experience, the gimbal and arm were simple however I am looking at the price difference between core boards that are not bound to an account compared to boards that are. Is it possible for DJI to unbind a core board if it can be proven to have been sold as a spare part? Thanks, Rik.
5-16 03:47
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your query with us. We regret to inform you that we don't have this process as self-repair isn't in accordance with our after-sales service. If your drone suffers from an incident, it's advisable to send your aircraft for service. If you wish to send the aircraft for repair, you may proceed with this link. Should you have further concerns, please feel free to let us know. We thank you for your support.
5-16 14:21
Use props
RikChristiansen
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-16 14:21
Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your query with us. We regret to inform you that we don't have this process as self-repair isn't in accordance with our after-sales service. If your drone suffers from an incident, it's advisable to send your aircraft for service. If you wish to send the aircraft for repair, you may proceed with this link. Should you have further concerns, please feel free to let us know. We thank you for your support.

Right ok so then as it was an uncontrolled flyaway would DJI send me a replacement? I have all the flight logs.
5-16 23:38
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RikChristiansen Posted at 5-16 23:38
Right ok so then as it was an uncontrolled flyaway would DJI send me a replacement? I have all the flight logs.

Hi, there. Once our relevant team receives the damaged aircraft, they will perform an inspection and we'll send you an offer depending on the assessment results. You may then choose if you would like to continue with the repair or have it replaced under DJI Care Refresh.
5-17 00:56
Use props
djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44521 ft
Germany

Good evening, I had this problem, I activated the drone and I have already flown with it for five days but I could not find where to buy DJI Care Refresh. Today I bought this warranty and my drone crashed the same day, what should I do? I ask you to help me in this situation, it is very important to know what to do
5-17 13:23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8 Posted at 5-17 13:23
Good evening, I had this problem, I activated the drone and I have already flown with it for five days but I could not find where to buy DJI Care Refresh. Today I bought this warranty and my drone crashed the same day, what should I do? I ask you to help me in this situation, it is very important to know what to do

Hi there, may I confirm you've purchased the DJI Care for the drone, right? If you want to use DJI Care Replacement service, you can submit a case through the link below. https://repair.dji.com/express/refresh-express
5-17 23:53
Use props
djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8
lvl.1
Ukraine

No look, I purchased a DJI care refresh but I haven’t activated it yet because I didn’t know how to activate it and now my Drone is broken and I don’t know what to do because it had to be activated after 48 hours and I couldn’t activate it because Now, as I understand it, I cannot use this service, but I have already paid for this guarantee and now I am interested in a solution to this problem
5-18 11:54
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8 Posted at 5-18 11:54
No look, I purchased a DJI care refresh but I haven’t activated it yet because I didn’t know how to activate it and now my Drone is broken and I don’t know what to do because it had to be activated after 48 hours and I couldn’t activate it because Now, as I understand it, I cannot use this service, but I have already paid for this guarantee and now I am interested in a solution to this problem

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please provide the serial number of your drone? Have you purchased your DJI Care Refresh via dealer? We look forward to your response.
5-18 15:10
Use props
djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8
lvl.1
Germany

No, when I bought the drone I was told that DJI care refresh was out of stock, so I bought a warranty on Amazon and I have a 2-year warranty. Here is my serial number 1581F5YHC22C80027WMP And I also wanted to ask if I can repair the Drone at my own expense at an official DJI service center and then activate my warranty so that it works like a new drone.
5-19 04:29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8 Posted at 5-19 04:29
No, when I bought the drone I was told that DJI care refresh was out of stock, so I bought a warranty on Amazon and I have a 2-year warranty. Here is my serial number 1581F5YHC22C80027WMP And I also wanted to ask if I can repair the Drone at my own expense at an official DJI service center and then activate my warranty so that it works like a new drone.

Please note that if you purchased DJI Care Refresh via dealer, you should receive an activation code. But then again, it should be activated within 48 hour grace period or activation. Please send it back to our facility and register an online repair request here. Just reach out at any time with your case number (CAS) for us to further assist you with the matter. Thanks.
5-19 10:00
Use props
djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8
lvl.1
Ukraine

What about my question about the fact that if I repair the drone at my own expense in the DJI northern center, can I then count on the DJI care refresh guarantee that I have already purchased?
5-19 10:41
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8 Posted at 5-19 10:41
What about my question about the fact that if I repair the drone at my own expense in the DJI northern center, can I then count on the DJI care refresh guarantee that I have already purchased?

Could you provide us the exact name of the store and its address that you wish to have it repaired?
5-19 16:00
Use props
djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Diana Posted at 5-19 16:00
Could you provide us the exact name of the store and its address that you wish to have it repaired?

This store is located in Promenade 555
Oberhausen
46047 Oberhausen
Germany, I want to go there to hand over the Drone for repairs and after it is fixed, activate the warranty as for a new Drone, what can you tell me about this idea
5-20 00:58
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8 Posted at 5-20 00:58
This store is located in Promenade 555
Oberhausen
46047 Oberhausen

Thank you for your response. If you want to use the DJI Care Refresh, the drone must be sent to one of our official DJI service centers in Europe. To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. If I misunderstood your question, please let me know, and I will strive hard to provide the correct answers. Thank you for your cooperation.
5-20 14:43
Use props
djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 5-20 14:43
Thank you for your response. If you want to use the DJI Care Refresh, the drone must be sent to one of our official DJI service centers in Europe. To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. If I misunderstood your question, please let me know, and I will strive hard to provide the correct answers. Thank you for your cooperation.

but the DJI care refresh was not activated, so I ask 4 times if I can repair the Drone with my own money and then activate the DJI care refresh warranty so that later under this guarantee I can repair the Drone when it breaks down again?
5-20 23:14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8 Posted at 5-20 23:14
but the DJI care refresh was not activated, so I ask 4 times if I can repair the Drone with my own money and then activate the DJI care refresh warranty so that later under this guarantee I can repair the Drone when it breaks down again?

Hello.We contacted you via private message, please check it.
5-21 01:02
Use props
djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Susan Posted at 5-21 01:02
Hello.We contacted you via private message, please check it.
Where did you write to me? I checked, there is no message!
5-21 01:14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8 Posted at 5-21 01:14
Where did you write to me? I checked, there is no message!

Hello. You can click on the private message under the avatar to enter the private message.
5-21 01:59
Use props
djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8
lvl.1
Ukraine

I clicked there and nothing happens.
I click there and a general chat opens!
IMG_4808.jpeg
5-21 03:30
Use props
djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8
lvl.1
Germany

Will someone answer my question or not?
5-21 23:51
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8 Posted at 5-21 23:51
Will someone answer my question or not?

Hi there, kindly login DJI Forum via computer so that you will be able to see the "Personal Message.

5-22 00:03
Use props
djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8
lvl.1
Ukraine

I click and a general chat opens, I already wrote it
5-22 01:18
Use props
djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8
lvl.1
Ukraine

Why can’t anyone answer my question: Can I repair the Drone with my own money and then activate the DJI care refresh warranty?
I just need an answer, don’t write me the same thing over and over again, just an answer please!!!
5-23 12:13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8 Posted at 5-23 12:13
Why can’t anyone answer my question: Can I repair the Drone with my own money and then activate the DJI care refresh warranty?
I just need an answer, don’t write me the same thing over and over again, just an answer please!!!

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We didn't see your reply to the private message. We would like to know which country you are in now.
5-24 00:17
Use props
djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Susan Posted at 5-24 00:17
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We didn't see your reply to the private message. We would like to know which country you are in now.

I'm currently in Germany
You will help me a lot if you answer my question: can I repair the Drone at an official Dji service center and then activate the dji care refresh warranty?
5-24 13:05
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_uU8lHj7xFfa8 Posted at 5-24 13:05
I'm currently in Germany
You will help me a lot if you answer my question: can I repair the Drone at an official Dji service center and then activate the dji care refresh warranty?

Hi there, as your IP address showing, it is in Ukraine, we are sorry to inform you that DJI does not sell any products in the region and could not provide services for you. Thank you for your understanding.
5-26 00:57
Use props
ntlatesz
New

Hungary

Dear All,

Can somebody help that I bought a dji mini 3 pro with RC from an online store. On the website this was an outlet option, that somebody has returned the drone to the online store.
I try to find the owner, probably worker in producer studio.
I have also a check that I purchased this drone, and also all email about the purchase.
Is it possible that unlock the drone, if I provide you the check and mails?

Thank you
Attila
13 mins ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules