Goggles Integra: Difficulty Toggleng Head Tracking
1127 3 2023-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SzRYTBhv6ZHP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41014 ft
United States

No matter how many different ways I try pushing the Menu button on the goggles, mostly I get either the lefthand menu (the one that includes Settings) or the bottom menu (the one with all the camera parms).

Eventually I will get the top menu (the one that includes Head Tracking), but it might take me 10-15 tries.

What might I be doing wrong?  I am pressing the bottom edge of the button.

The brass ring would be some way to directly toggle Head Tracking, but I would settle for just getting the correct menu to drop reluably on the first try.
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. To enable the Head Tracking feature, you may need to go to the Home screen of the Goggles and swipe down from the top of the touch panel to enter the shortcut menu and enable Head Tracking or toggle the 5D button backward from the FPV view. Please refer to the tutorial link below and start at 1:57. Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

2023-11-25
Use props
djiuser_SzRYTBhv6ZHP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41014 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-25 18:39
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. To enable the Head Tracking feature, you may need to go to the Home screen of the Goggles and swipe down from the top of the touch panel to enter the shortcut menu and enable Head Tracking or toggle the 5D button backward from the FPV view. Please refer to the tutorial link below and start at 1:57. Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72_MaAaVIw0
In answer to my own question:  it was the manner in which I was pressing the button.

Pressing the downside edge was wrong.

Instead, one needs to place a finger on the button hard enough to give friction but not hard enough to make it click.

That done, one needs to drag the finger downward to activate the button.

Works every time....
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_SzRYTBhv6ZHP Posted at 12-18 06:21
In answer to my own question:  it was the manner in which I was pressing the button.

Pressing the downside edge was wrong.

Thank you for your response. We're glad that you managed to figure out this concern of yours. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a wonderful day ahead!
2023-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules