467 15 5-15 17:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jake Deer
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 8517772 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone elses Mini 4 Pro Flop around when flying at any speed in any kind of wind?
5-15 17:00
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12566335 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Pro Flop ??   video of Pro Flopping would be nice

cheers
JJB
5-15 22:43
Use props
septa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11053 ft
Germany

i thinking DJI looking away for this issue, many people are affected to this behave. also seen in german forums, a lot of people, really.

look at thread -> https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D924%26typeid%3D924
or thread -> https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D924%26typeid%3D924

i have the same issue, and my brothers drone, too.

maybe DJI will look in to this because this is not really flying as designed.

cheers, septa
5-15 23:41
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28650751 ft
  • >>>
United States

No flop, smooth as butter.
5-16 04:01
Use props
septa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11053 ft
Germany

is your drone C1 or C0 ?
5-16 04:04
Use props
Jake Deer
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

septa Posted at 5-15 23:41
i thinking DJI looking away for this issue, many people are affected to this behave. also seen in german forums, a lot of people, really.

look at thread -> https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=310193&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D924%26typeid%3D924

Thank you. I do have the Master Airscrew props on. May try again with the oem ones.
5-16 05:05
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jake Deer Posted at 5-16 05:05
Thank you. I do have the Master Airscrew props on. May try again with the oem ones.

Hi, Jake. Please try using the original propellers. If the issue persists, kindly share with us a video showing the issue. Please keep us posted.
5-16 06:45
Use props
Jake Deer
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-16 06:45
Hi, Jake. Please try using the original propellers. If the issue persists, kindly share with us a video showing the issue. Please keep us posted.

OK, will do. Thank you for getting back to me.
5-16 06:50
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Reusing the old props is not necessarily a good idea UNLESS you kept them in their original weight matched pairs.
If you did not do that then I would suggest you use new DJI blades and put both blades from each pack on the same motor.
If you mixed up the old blades you are likely to end up with significant vibrations
5-16 13:08
Use props
Jake Deer
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 5-16 13:08
Reusing the old props is not necessarily a good idea UNLESS you kept them in their original weight matched pairs.
If you did not do that then I would suggest you use new DJI blades and put both blades from each pack on the same motor.
If you mixed up the old blades you are likely to end up with significant vibrations

I paired them up when i took them off.
5-16 17:40
Use props
Jake Deer
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Jake Deer Posted at 5-16 17:40
They are matched by numbers and of course I paired them up.[view_image]

Ill try them and see if it's the aftrer market blades.
5-17 04:09
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jake Deer Posted at 5-16 06:50
OK, will do. Thank you for getting back to me.

No worries, Jake. Please keep is posted.
5-17 07:19
Use props
Deivid_DJI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 596119 ft

Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-16 06:45

Do you know why DJI ignores this problem? There are many users affected and I have not found a single piece of information that DJI recognizes that this is a software or hardware failure. I have 3 family members with the same drone and we all have the problem, they cannot be isolated failures
5-17 07:30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Deivid_DJI Posted at 5-17 07:30
Do you know why DJI ignores this problem? There are many users affected and I have not found a single piece of information that DJI recognizes that this is a software or hardware failure. I have 3 family members with the same drone and we all have the problem, they cannot be isolated failures

Hi, Deivid_DJI. We're sorry to read about this. Can you please share with us a video of operation for further checking?
5-17 07:42
Use props
Deivid_DJI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 596119 ft

Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-17 07:42
Hi, Deivid_DJI. We're sorry to read about this. Can you please share with us a video of operation for further checking?

I don't have video of my specific drone, but rest assured that it is exactly the same failure that is reported in these threads

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D924%26typeid%3D924

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D924%26typeid%3D924

We are 4 close people who own an M4P and all 4 of us have the same issue
5-17 11:44
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Deivid_DJI Posted at 5-17 11:44
I don't have video of my specific drone, but rest assured that it is exactly the same failure that is reported in these threads

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=310193&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D924%26typeid%3D924

Thank you for the reply, Deivid_DJI. One of the threads that you have provided was forwarded to our relevant team who suggested sending it in for proper diagnosis. If you are experiencing the same issue, we're sorry about that. We suggest you provide your own video of the operation so that we can forward it as well and for our relevant team to investigate further. You may upload it to a shareable link like Google Drive or DropBox then send it to us via DM.
5-19 23:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules