Can anyone explain???
97 5 14 hours ago
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 920614 ft
Bangladesh

I recently purchased a DJI Mavic Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo+ from a DJI retail store. I activated the drone with my profile and updated all necessary settings, but it isn't showing up on my profile's 'Personal Home Page.' Can anyone explain why my new drone isn’t appearing there?
DJI.jpg
14 hours ago
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As long as its new and not reconditioned it should just appear after a few days but sometimes if you log out and back into the forum it triggers the icon to appear,  if not Im sure you can ping the serial number at a mod to check for you.
14 hours ago
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Bangladesh

DAFlys Posted at 10-25 05:13
As long as its new and not reconditioned it should just appear after a few days but sometimes if you log out and back into the forum it triggers the icon to appear,  if not Im sure you can ping the serial number at a mod to check for you.

I tried  with logout and log in option, The drone was bought 24 hrs back.
"if not Im sure you can ping the serial number at a mod to check for you." what do you mean by that ?
do i sent you any serial no ?
13 hours ago
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Zubayer.Khan Posted at 10-25 05:28
I tried  with logout and log in option, The drone was bought 24 hrs back.
"if not Im sure you can ping the serial number at a mod to check for you." what do you mean by that ?
do i sent you any serial no ?

You could send a PM to DJI Diana with the serial number and ask her to check it,  she offered this recently when peoples Neo's didnt show up.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 282&pid=3413976
13 hours ago
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Bangladesh

DAFlys Posted at 10-25 05:36
You could send a PM to DJI Diana with the serial number and ask her to check it,  she offered this recently when peoples Neo's didnt show up.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=318282&pid=3413976

Thank  you very much.
13 hours ago
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello, you can send us the serial number of the drone you need to add via private message, and we will send feedback to the relevant team for processing.
2 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules