4416 4 2016-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThisIsMackyPa
New

El Salvador

DJI OSMO PRO/RAW

Hello Dji & Forum

My name is Mario Macay , im a video producer for concerts in Central America and i would like to know or have an idea when is the OSMO Pro/Raw is going to be released ( if its going to be this year , couple of months or next year) because i need to invest in equipmet and i will be really really dissapointed  if i invest in the regular osmo , purchase x5 adapter/x5 camera/Dji Focus etc , and then hear that DJI JUST released the Osmo Pro/Raw .
(Youtube Video NAB 2016) link
DJI Osmo Pro news    link

i will appreciate all of your feedbacks , in this way you DJI will help us a lot !!!! because i know that a lot of us (DJI Users) had passed through this case/escenario .

Hope to hear from you soon DJI !!! (Forum lets make this trending and make a discussion)

Thank you all !!

Greetings

Mario Macay
Empire Studio
El Salvador , C.A
@empirestudiosv     ----- IG

dji 1.jpg
dji 2.jpg
dji.jpg
2016-5-11
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello! Mario,
Thanks for your concern about the Osmo Pro/Raw!
The Osmo Pro/Raw firmware have been released. If you've already have the Osmo handle, the X5/X5R and the adaptor, then you've already own the Osmo Pro/Raw by upgrading them to the corresponding firmware.
For your reference, please read below threads:
OSMO Pro New Firmware Version v1.1.0.10 - What's new?: http://forum.dji.com/thread-50032-1-1.html
OSMO Raw New Firmware Version v1.1.0.10 - What's new?: http://forum.dji.com/thread-51547-1-1.html
2016-5-11
Use props
ThisIsMackyPa
New

El Salvador

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-11 20:47
Hello! Mario,
Thanks for your concern about the Osmo Pro/Raw!
The Osmo Pro/Raw firmware have been re ...

Thanks Adela!

Do you know if DJI will make a "bundle" for the Osmo Pro/Raw , because in the video they say that it will be a bundle , i would like to know if its going to be any difference between the "bundle version" an the " piece for piece version" , and if its going to be this "bundle version",  when is it going to be released?

2016-5-12
Use props
ThisIsMackyPa
New

El Salvador

ThisIsMackyPa Posted at 2016-5-12 08:09
Thanks Adela!

Do you know if DJI will make a "bundle" for the Osmo Pro/Raw , because in the video ...

???
2016-5-14
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

ThisIsMackyPa Posted at 2016-5-12 22:09
Thanks Adela!

Do you know if DJI will make a "bundle" for the Osmo Pro/Raw , because in the video ...

Sorry for the late reply, but I just resume to work today from holidays.
As you can find in the video, the camera of Osmo Pro/Raw are both X5 camera, and they are all compatible with the X5 adaptor, so I think the so called "bundle" refers to those common features.
The difference between them is that they use different firmware and the Osmo Raw will use a SSD to save the Raw images.
2016-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules