1477 12 2017-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andreaaltieri
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47336 ft
Italy

Hi,
I have a Mavic Pro Fly More Combo since 15 days. Unfortunately I have a black spot on every video or photos. I presume that there is dust on the sensor.
I have contact DJI support, I have a case number, with DOA procedure. I have received a shipping label from UPS.
But what I have to ship? Craft only? Even RC, battery, props, charger?
And only the accessories of Mavic or even the all accessories from Combo package? Then three batteries, car charger, bag, ecc?
Thanks!!!

2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If the case number you've got is DOA, please send in all units in standard combo. Other additional accessories are not necessary to be sent in.We will help to get it sorted as soon as possible.
2017-6-14
Use props
andreaaltieri
lvl.2
Italy

Ok, thanks. So I will have to send only what was included in the Mavic box. All the accessories of the other two boxes of the Fly More Combo package are not needed.
Exactly so I will send only the craft, the RC, one battery, the charger and the microSD.
The Shoulder Bag, Car Charger, Battery Charging Hub, another two Batteries, etc., must not be shipped.
It's right?
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

That's right, please send in the units below:
combo.png
2017-6-14
Use props
andreaaltieri
lvl.2
Italy

Thanks. The package should be arrived today, at 11:25. Now how many days I will have to wait before the shipment back to me of the my Mavic?
What is the repairing timing? And in my case when will I know if the Mavic will be repaired or replaced?
Another questions: in my DJI Repair Service Center there isn't my case. It's not associated with my DJI account, maybe because it was opened by email and not from the support site.
My DJI username is andreaaltieri, can you associate the case CAS-709594-Z2B9T5 to my DJI account? Thanks!!!
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

andreaaltieri Posted at 2017-6-19 11:20
Thanks. The package should be arrived today, at 11:25. Now how many days I will have to wait before the shipment back to me of the my Mavic?
What is the repairing timing? And in my case when will I know if the Mavic will be repaired or replaced?
Another questions: in my DJI Repair Service Center there isn't my case. It's not associated with my DJI account, maybe because it was opened by email and not from the support site.

The case our representatives help to create is replacement, now it's waiting to be recorded in our system , usually will take several business days, please check the progress in the link below: http://www.dji.com/service/repair We will help to replace for you as soon as possible.
repair progress inquiry.png
2017-6-20
Use props
andreaaltieri
lvl.2
Italy

Hi, my Mavic should be arrived at DJI support centre in Netherland on 19/06/2017, received by Marlon. But the status of the case is stuck on "Case Accepted".
When can I have news on my case? My Mavic has only 2 weeks, and the defect was present on arrival. It's arrived defectly, infact the type of repair is DOA. I have also purchased the DJI Care Refresh... should I have a priority treatment?
When can I have my Mavic back? Thanks...
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

andreaaltieri Posted at 2017-6-22 00:07
Hi, my Mavic should be arrived at DJI support centre in Netherland on 19/06/2017, received by Marlon. But the status of the case is stuck on "Case Accepted".
When can I have news on my case? My Mavic has only 2 weeks, and the defect was present on arrival. It's arrived defectly, infact the type of repair is DOA. I have also purchased the DJI Care Refresh... should I have a priority treatment?
When can I have my Mavic back? Thanks...

It usually takes 1-5 business days for unpackaging and recording in our system, local repair center is working on it, appreciate your patience very much.
2017-6-22
Use props
andreaaltieri
lvl.2
Italy

Hi, I have bought 4 weeks ago a Mavic (1500 €) and also a DJI Care Refresh (119 €) and currently I am left with nothing. My Mavic arrived 5 days ago in Netherlands for the replacement, not for repair, and I haven't updates... The case is stuck on Accepted...
My Mavic shoulden't be repaired, you should send me a new Mavic. In a short time, not with all this delay. What did I buy to do the DJI Care Refresh?
Please chase this replacement with the appropriate team and make them pick a new Mavic and ship it back to me...
2017-6-23
Use props
andreaaltieri
lvl.2
Italy

I just received an email that inform me that the product has been received and verified. And that in 5 working days my replacement will be sent to me.
Ok, thank you, I just had to have patience...
But since my product was new, and I sent the whole box, including all accessories, will I be receive a new Mavic? Including everything? I wouldn't like that I didn't get back some accessories sent...
What kind of replacement is foreseen? And with a new or regenerated product?
Thanks!!!
2017-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

andreaaltieri Posted at 2017-6-23 02:06
I just received an email that inform me that the product has been received and verified. And that in 5 working days my replacement will be sent to me.
Ok, thank you, I just had to have patience...
But since my product was new, and I sent the whole box, including all accessories, will I be receive a new Mavic? Including everything? I wouldn't like that I didn't get back some accessories sent...

I'm sorry that according to DJI After-Sales policy, replacement products or parts provided by DJI may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. A replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product’s warranty.
You drone has been shipped out already, please check the flight performance when you receive it. Any problem, please keep us updated.
product and part replacement.png
2017-6-26
Use props
andreaaltieri
lvl.2
Italy

Ok, thanks. I have received the Mavic, it seems to be a new Mavic. New package, sealed box, all accessories... Many thanks.
I had read of some problems with DJI support, but in my case all went well.
The total time of DOA has been 2 weeks. Less than what I was expecting.
Thank you DJI!
Now I have last question: I had purchased the DJI Care Refresh, that it was associated with old serial number. Now what should I do to associate the serial of replaced Mavic with the DJI Care Refresh agreement?
Thanks!
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

andreaaltieri Posted at 2017-6-28 05:03
Ok, thanks. I have received the Mavic, it seems to be a new Mavic. New package, sealed box, all accessories... Many thanks.
I had read of some problems with DJI support, but in my case all went well.
The total time of DOA has been 2 weeks. Less than what I was expecting.

The DJI Care Refresh should be transferred by our repair team, please check the status with your new serial number via the link below: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
If it has not be transferred, please send email to djicare@dji.com with your old and new serial number, as well as case number, they will assist you.
2017-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules