Camera Sharpness Issue
585 3 2017-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dusty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154833 ft
Australia

Just wondering if anyone else here that has a P4 has any issues with trying to get sharp images.  Most of my photos seem to be slightly out of focus be seems more so on the left side than the right. Ive tried all the settings in the sharpening from soft to hard but doesnt seem to make any difference.

Even if I sit the P4 on the coffee table and take shots of the other side of the room which is only 4 metres to the the tv wall etc, you cant even make out the time on digital clock.
So im asking if anyone has had or got this issue what theyve done to fix the focus? ??

2017-6-14
Use props
SomeoneElsesDro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419669 ft
United Kingdom

Ive seen videos of people manually adjusting the focus ring, but it requires stripping the entire camera down. Not for the faint of heart!
2017-6-14
Use props
Erised
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4002241 ft
Canada

My pictures with my P4 are also not that good, jpg or raw is fair at best. I pull a frame out of my 4K video and the image is way way better than a snap shot. In 4K I think the frames are all 12MP,
2017-6-17
Use props
fanse8833524
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Disaster has struck! Having owned a P3 pro and now a P4 something terrible has happened to my picture quality, I'm not talking about slightly out of focus it has totally distorted the picture and has  eye shaped purple stripes on every shot and video is just vertical lines all blurred. My first thoughts are that the camera has packed in. I have 16 hours flight time with the P4 and it has not had the same bad bashing that my P3 had. Is there anyone out there that has had a similar problem and if so , how did you resolve it? Many thanks for listening.
2017-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules