Mavic doesn't connect to RC
803 4 2017-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mo Mo
lvl.1
United States

Hey all, I've been having some issues with my Mavic ever since it was sent back after warranty work (DJI faulty product issues - compass, vision sensors, magnetic interference issues, very unsafe). Now I am having RC to Mavic communciation issues.

Here is what a recap:

I reinstalled the firmware, I even tried resetting to factory defaults.
It looks like the drone just isn't communicating with the RC at all.
Here is EXACTLY step by step what I'm doing:

- Connect phone to RC
- Turn on RC
- Wait for the app (DJI Go 4) to open
- The first image that comes up on the app is of the Phantom 4
- Turn on the Mavic, now before I sent in the drone for warranty the app would recognize that the Mavic was on and show a picture of the Mavic with "Enter Device".
Now instead remains as just the image of the Phantom 4.
- I enter device and there is no image transmission.
- I press "..." for the pre flight checks and it shows there is no SD card, 0% battery and Gimbal Disconnected, meanwhile there IS and SD card, I have 100% charged battery as well.
Also next to "Compass" I press details and it says "Disconnected".

SEE ATTACHED

What next?

Screenshot_20170616-110310.jpg
Screenshot_20170615-170627.jpg
Screenshot_20170616-110821.jpg
Screenshot_20170616-110837.jpg
2017-6-16
Use props
Fishlures
New
United States

same here, DJI support seems worthless, I am on hold right now been so for some time, if they cannot assist I will cancel the charge on my credit card and send back with some updates to the forum, DJI you guys really stink, very disappointed and this was a birthday present from my wife, I sure hope you guys can help me once I am with a tech after hours on hold, NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!
2017-6-16
Use props
fans09485f49
lvl.2

United States

Will the Motors start?  There's alot of background running in your phone right now, curious if Mavic will run motors with just the RC "unconnected' from the app.  Take it outside- what color is Mavic flashing?
Perhaps an app reload, shut and restart your phone and close down everything running.   
   Has it been activated?  Have another battery to try?  Have you connected it to the Assistant?
2017-6-16
Use props
Fishlures
New
United States

did notice we both have "poor" reception lettered in red? not sure if that has anything to do, I am also in a yellow area but I should still be able to connect the remote?
2017-6-16
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Before you start the RC or Mavic, open the app and on the page where it shows a picture of the Phantom, tap on the drop down arrow and select the Mavic. Then at the bottom, tap on the Me icon and make sure you are logged in. If not then log in.
Close the app, then turn on the RC, tap to open the GO 4 app, then turn on the Mavic. Then wait to see if you get a connection between the Mavic and the RC. Hopefully you should see the DJO GO 4 app with a Mavic and doing a version firmware check and then you should be able to tap on Enter device.
2017-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules