While Flying Loss of signal
618 5 2017-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0ee8bccf
New
Flight distance : 218802 ft
United States

I am new to all this and customer support is down so maybe some of you can help us out, While flying  take off  and close range is great,  but is flys out to about have the distance it used to  and losses signal and then activates return to one  once it returns and intiates landing it regains the signal connection,  any ideas,  I though about resetting to factory default,  or would this possily be an issue with the firmware?  Thaks in advance for the help if you know.

2017-6-17
Use props
WIMO
lvl.2
Netherlands

where are you flying
2017-6-17
Use props
WIMO
lvl.2
Netherlands

??????????
2017-6-17
Use props
fans0ee8bccf
New
United States

Sorry  I thought I was in The Phantom 3 Standard  that was what I selected from the menu,  Thaat is what I am Flying
2017-6-17
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

In what distance and altitude your bird is losing signal?  Did you fly over open field? Any objects between your bird and you?
2017-6-17
Use props
fans0ee8bccf
New
United States

Altitude about 200 feet no obstruction between me and the drone,  and the distance is random at which it will do it,  The limit I have on it 400m  and have  flown it many times and not had any problems until recently all my last flights have been that way,  not sure cause it worked fine unitil last month.
2017-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules