Inspire X5R Slave Controller + Gimbal Problem
1363 6 2017-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb3514154
New
Germany

Hello everyone,

i bought a Inspire X5R and all installations are Done. Inclusive new FW update..
So i still have one issue with the control of gimbal with my slave controller.

I clicked on "Control Gimbal" and confirmed on the master controller. Then I have access to the gimbal.
In the remote control settings, I can define the directions, but the gimbal does not move.

Please take a look to my video:

If i turn the slave Controller on, it make *peep* two times. is tha correct?  

Kind Reagrds,
Ricardo

2017-6-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

If you try to make the master RC the slave, do you get the same effect?
2017-6-17
Use props
fansb3514154
New
Germany

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-17 21:48
If you try to make the master RC the slave, do you get the same effect?

Do you mean to convert the Master RC to the slave and the slave to the master Rc?
2017-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansb3514154 Posted at 2017-6-18 13:05
Do you mean to convert the Master RC to the slave and the slave to the master Rc?

That's right, please switch the Master and slave RC to have a try.
2017-6-19
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

This could be one of about three things :

1- Do you have the Master camera control camera set to the FPV mode ?  Make sure it is set to the "FOLLOW"
2- Next go the Gimbal settings ( configuration1- 2-3  is under the Advanced tab ) and make sure none are set to to low a value , ( gimbal Pitch- Yaw )  the Camera will not move if the value is set to ZERO or barley move if below say a setting of FIVE , for testing I would write down the current settings and then "Reset"  them and re test , you may have the settings set to low .

The last thing to check is that you dont have the Master RC set to "Coach Mode " do you ?  If so be sure to disable it . ( this option is on "remote control settings of go app ). coach mode allows full contrtol of the Ac from the Slae Remote .

I think the problem is one of the above .

Dont swap the Master to the Slave till you try this .

You vido does not give alot of ionformation but I think I know what you are referring to .  

LET US KNOW !

donnie

2017-6-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Were you able to get it sorted?
2017-6-19
Use props
mancuso_inc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39708 ft
United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-6-19 05:42
This could be one of about three things :

1- Do you have the Master camera control camera set to the FPV mode ?  Make sure it is set to the "FOLLOW"

not sure if this helps anyone, but I was having a similar issue where my slave remote wasn't panning the camera, only tilting. I noticed in the app that the camera was set to FPV and not FOLLOW. After changing, the camera worked again
2017-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules