Spark and Goggles, but no Head Tracking?
1558 6 2017-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WBrianS
New
United States

I have the Spark+Controller, and the DJI Goggles which I have been able to connect using a Micro USB On-The-Go adapter, and it is very cool. But I'm not getting any head tracking. Just wondering if that just isn't supposed to work, or if I am just missing a setting somewhere. Any of you other Spark-Goggles users have any advice? Thanks!
2017-6-18
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.3
Flight distance : 66286 ft
Australia

I think the added functionality like head tracking is a firmware update away. Just have to wait... Im waiting too!
2017-6-18
Use props
insteadof
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151985 ft
United States

I thought the DJI Goggles weren't going to be shipping until July?   

I ordered the goggles and a Spark bundle.  Is a "Micro USB On-The-Go adapter" something that I need to also get in order to use the goggles with Spark?
2017-6-18
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

Spark doesn't to head tracking unfortunately,
2017-6-18
Use props
CASH
New
Flight distance : 331 ft
United States

Wanted to know this as well! Hopefully there's an update coming to add features like somatic control in the near future!
2017-7-9
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please keep in mind that DJI never officially said that the goggles would work with the Spark.  It just so happens that a few of us try the goggles with the Spark and discovered that they work, though lacking some functionality.
2017-7-9
Use props
JProcter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 292671 ft
United Kingdom

Can you control the sparks settings etc using the goggles touch pad? Like you can with the mavic?
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules