Need Help With Fixing Vertical lines
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gkizel
New
Flight distance : 71391 ft

United States

So I just bought my drone (phantom 3 adv) and these vertical lines keep coming up and I want to know if there are any solutions that you guys know of
2017-6-18
Use props
Gkizel
New
Flight distance : 71391 ft

United States

https://docs.google.com/document ... r0/edit?usp=sharing

Link to see pics
2017-6-18
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gkizel Posted at 2017-6-18 16:51
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CDl96L4tFJkAOpMlLY06DxQOdLb8qX5g--yNuTi8Wr0/edit?usp=sharing

Link to see pics

Aloha Gkizel,

Are these images from your SD card or straight out of the Phantom?

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-19
Use props
Weeman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2186506 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The 1st thing you need to is read the Manual as it explains it all and will tell you how to turn them off.

Over Exposure Warning
This will overlay “Zebra Lines” onto of your image which lets you know where your image is over exposed and where the pixel data is completely lost.
Zebra lines can help you get a properly exposed image because you just set the cameras settings until you don’t see a lot of Zebra Lines.
This works best when you are out doors and you can’t fully see your screen due to the glare and it being too bright outside.
Note: the zebra lines just provide you with a frame of reference and will not be recorded onto the images you capture.
2017-6-19
Use props
Latdrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 830951 ft
France

Hi guys,

I have the same problem in the overexposed areas (black verticals lines), and some strang noise when the image is darken. Somebody have the solution?
I have a P4, with last firmware, and the problem is on the file in the SD card and on the video return.

Thanks
2017-7-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Weeman Posted at 2017-6-19 02:20
The 1st thing you need to is read the Manual as it explains it all and will tell you how to turn them off.

Over Exposure Warning

The Zebra lines (over-exposure warning) you mention are at a 45 degree angle. The lines the OP is talking about are vertical. It is not the same issue.

Typically this problem is associated with a faulty camera or ribbon cable.

2017-7-12
Use props
Latdrone
lvl.2
France

photo underexposure
photo overexpusure
2017-7-12
Use props
Latdrone
lvl.2
France

Hi guys,

I have the same problem with blacks verticals lines. For me it's in in the overexposed areas, and I have some strang noise when the image is darken. Somebody have the solution?
I have a P4, with last firmware, and the problem is on the file in the SD card and on the video return.
Changing the video or picture mode, with all resolutions and options dont affect the problem.

the problem is visible on theses pictures :
overexposure with verticals lines
underexposure

Thanks
2017-7-13
Use props
Latdrone
lvl.2
France

Gkizel Posted at 2017-6-18 16:51
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CDl96L4tFJkAOpMlLY06DxQOdLb8qX5g--yNuTi8Wr0/edit?usp=sharing

Link to see pics

I had the same problem, and DJI solved by camera exchange.
2017-8-2
Use props
BramLaurens
lvl.1

I'm having the same problem but my P4 is out of warranty I think because it's 2 years old. What do I do now??
2018-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules