Combined Flight Logs
553 6 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
E.finlay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1868366 ft
United States

I have 2 P4P's and have uploaded my logs from both aircraft to the cloud.  Is there a place to go to that shows the combined information for both aircrat?
2017-6-20
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

If you are flying them both under the same account you should be able to slide between to the two.. On top of that, the main page, with your name on it should show the combined efforts of the two. Make sure you have them named differently - I am not sure how Go handles it if they have the same name.
2017-6-20
Use props
E.finlay
lvl.2
United States

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-6-20 11:33
If you are flying them both under the same account you should be able to slide between to the two.. On top of that, the main page, with your name on it should show the combined efforts of the two. Make sure you have them named differently - I am not sure how Go handles it if they have the same name.

I have them both under the same account and they are named different.  What do you consider "The Main Page" with you name on it.  Sorry long day and brain has run out of...
2017-6-20
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

E.finlay Posted at 2017-6-20 17:19
I have them both under the same account and they are named different.  What do you consider "The Main Page" with you name on it.  Sorry long day and brain has run out of...

The first page you see after going into Flight Record.  The one with all of your details on.
When you pull up the list of flights at the bottom of that screen, you should see every flight uploaded into the cloud. When you select any one of them to see the details of the flight, you'll see an icon at top left of that record which says which craft it was.
2017-6-20
Use props
E.finlay
lvl.2
United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-6-20 17:38
The first page you see after going into Flight Record.  The one with all of your details on.
When you pull up the list of flights at the bottom of that screen, you should see every flight uploaded into the cloud. When you select any one of them to see the details of the flight, you'll see an icon at top left of that record which says which craft it was.

Dooh !  I was looking on my computer for a page instead of my controller.  I told you I was Dame Bramaged..  Thanks for clearing out my brain.
2017-6-20
Use props
E.finlay
lvl.2
United States

I'll check Wed to see if it updated on the forum
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

E.finlay Posted at 2017-6-20 18:11
I'll check Wed to see if it updated on the forum

After syncing the flight logs, you may need to log out/in of the DJI Forum for it to populate.
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules