P4- Sunset Jeep Ride
705 6 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
704aerials
lvl.1
United States

Here's a real short video I created on a solo drive through the country at sunset. It's got a little photography mixed in. All shot on the Phantom 4.

2017-6-21
Use props
Callatis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 511112 ft
Canada

Nice! Great job! Did you use Active Tracking and the sticks to get the circular motion?
2017-6-21
Use props
Lethal
Second Officer
Flight distance : 71096 ft
Australia

Great work!
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

That's some really lovely scenery, thanks for sharing!
2017-6-21
Use props
jwt-873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

Great Vid !!  Very interesting to me because I have a '16 JK that's the same color..  Only difference that mine is a 2 dr.

One thing I really like about the Jeep is that since there is no metal roof, the controller signal gets out just like you were standing outside.  I can fly wile sitting in the vehicle with very little loss in range. Plus, the roof provides shade which pretty well eliminatse reflections of my iPad's screen.  I've done lots of flying this way and have filmed a couple of off-road excursions.

2017-6-22
Use props
704aerials
lvl.1
United States

Callatis Posted at 2017-6-21 12:09
Nice! Great job! Did you use Active Tracking and the sticks to get the circular motion?

No all movements were done manually. No automated flying here, just practice.
2017-6-22
Use props
704aerials
lvl.1
United States

jwt-873 Posted at 2017-6-22 07:01
Great Vid !!  Very interesting to me because I have a '16 JK that's the same color..  Only difference that mine is a 2 dr.

One thing I really like about the Jeep is that since there is no metal roof, the controller signal gets out just like you were standing outside.  I can fly wile sitting in the vehicle with very little loss in range. Plus, the roof provides shade which pretty well eliminatse reflections of my iPad's screen.  I've done lots of flying this way and have filmed a couple of off-road excursions.

Nice! I was solo (flying & driving) while shooting this and it does help that the roof doesn't prohibit the transmission signal. I've got the hardtop too, never tried it with it on though. This JKU is probably one of my most favorite vehicles and I've owned several Wranglers.
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules