Difference in N3, A2 and A3
10187 2 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1dbe1caa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 187156 ft
United States

Which of these are more better protected in Compass interference, The N3, A2 and A3.

But on another build a F650. I custom made the Center plates for it and using the regular F450/F550 Arms. But I want to add either the N3, A2 or A3. I plan on adding the H3-3D gimbal on it within couple weeks. but my question is which is more stable. (Stability Hovering and more safer in interference). My location has a lot of Power Lines. The closes power lines is about 30 feet away in 2 directions.

I would like to use the DJI Go App with this F650.

I have a Phantom 3 Pro, Is it possible to use that remote control onto LB2 if I just buy the air receiver LB2?
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The P3P's RC does not use the same Lightbridge as LB2, so the two will not work.

If you want to use the H3-3D, the A2 is the only compatible flight controller. The newest FCs do not support DJI's non HD gimbals. Should you choose that route, you would need to ensure that the LB2 air end is able to get power via the EXT port.  That would require modding that you would have to look for other users for assistance. Your alternative for the H3-3D would be a 3rd party gimbal using the F-Channels.

When using the A3/N3 with LB2, you could use a 3rd party gimbal that uses the F-Channel ports, but you would need to buy the channel expansion kit for the LB2/M600.
2017-6-21
Use props
martin19117
lvl.2
Flight distance : 187156 ft
United States

Thank you Jamie. The last question,  which of the 3 FC can handle or deal with interference, A2,N3 or A3?

To setup LB2 with N3 or A3, do I just need the LB2 remote? The reason is because on the specs I saw that they have the LB2 receiver built in but I don't know if it's true.
2017-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules