Problem with forward flight
1336 4 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RandyHat
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I think I may have an issue with the forward obstacle sensing system.  Frequently when flying forward the Spark will stop.  BTW I was in an open field..no obstacles or trees.  When I attempt to fly forward it will beep like it does when it detects an obstacle.  I will not move.  The only way I was able to get it back to me was to turn it around and fly it backwards.  Anyone else seen this?  Or have any ideas what may be causing it?
2017-6-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Were you flying into the sun , how high were you flying,
2017-6-21
Use props
RandyHat
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-21 14:56
Were you flying into the sun , how high were you flying,

Yes I was flying in the general direction of the sun.  I have flown towards the sun with my phantom 4 pro and never had this problem.  It happened at about 50 ft altitude but continued to happen as I lowered altitude until finally I was just a few feet above the ground....still would not fly forward.
2017-6-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

RandyHat Posted at 2017-6-21 15:15
Yes I was flying in the general direction of the sun.  I have flown towards the sun with my phantom 4 pro and never had this problem.

It is known fact with Mavic and it was with P4Pro with some, so I would suggest try flying away from sun if it's ok then you will know what the reason is.
2017-6-21
Use props
fans872f37f3
New
Flight distance : 479 ft
United States

RandyHat Posted at 2017-6-21 15:15
Yes I was flying in the general direction of the sun.  I have flown towards the sun with my phantom 4 pro and never had this problem.  It happened at about 50 ft altitude but continued to happen as I lowered altitude until finally I was just a few feet above the ground....still would not fly forward.

Hi there, were you able to figure this out? Mine is doing that. No sun
2017-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules