DJI GO4 No Quickshot
2136 7 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Logicle
New
Flight distance : 1240 ft
Singapore

Just updated with the latest firmware to my spark. No RC. Strong GPS. Going into Quickshot, I received some Chinese text with and OK or Cancel. I kept canceling (my written chinese is limited to maybe 3 characters). Finally clicked OK. Nothing shows up when I go to quickshot, it just immediately returns to normal flight mode. I recall there being choices for Rocket, Helix, etc...

Do I need to do something else like active tracking or some setting in the Go4 app? Beginner's mode is disabled. I am at a loss. I have only had the Spark out for 3 flights and I am trying to safely get used to how it works.

Regards
-- J

2017-6-21
Use props
fans99fba624
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes the same happened to mine too but not had time to try anything else to see if i can get it to work ....i would have loved to know what the text said
2017-6-27
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

Not sure if you are using Android or ip.if using Android:after choosing quickshot,it will put you in the main control screen again(the quickshot modes not show up).you need to use a finger,draw the rectangle around your target on the screen.after choosing the target,the quickshot modes menu will show up from the bottom of the screen.
2017-6-27
Use props
fans99fba624
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thank you ...yes im using android .....i will try this today ....thanks for your help
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

What Phuong Do said is correct, please take quickshot step by step according to our user manual. Note that the aircraft is flying at least  2m above the ground before using Quickshot. Any problems, please keep us updated.
quickshot.png
2017-6-27
Use props
fans99fba624
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thank you .i will
2017-6-27
Use props
fans99fba624
lvl.2
United Kingdom

It worked great ...thanks for your help guys
2017-6-27
Use props
gccastro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63478 ft
Philippines

but what i wonder about is the Chinese Text. what it means and why was it in Chinese, not in English?

for us who don't read Chinese, clicking OK may cause trouble since we don't understand what it says. it happened to me a couple of times already. the first time, even the "OK" and the "Cancel" buttons are in Chinese. good thing my friend is familiar with it and knew the left button was the Cancel button. the next time it happened i just clicked cancel.
2017-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules