Naza V2 making slow yaw
1580 7 2015-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
etirado
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Hello:

I have a friend that is having some issues with a Naza V2. When hovering it slowly make Yaw, also when flying it go straight but makes ya while flyuing up to a point that is sometimes at 90 Degree.

Any recomendation or solution?

2015-3-15
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Does the RC been calibrated?
The Yaw channel is in mid while RC's idle?
2015-3-16
Use props
etirado
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Yes it is at middle, is like is yawing slowly without any input.
2015-3-16
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

etirado@sssandf Posted at 2015-3-17 09:11
Yes it is at middle, is like is yawing slowly without any input.

which flying drone do you use?
has the compass been calibrated?
2015-3-16
Use props
etirado
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Is a F550, the compass has been calibrated. I think the problem is one of the motor/ because when I make some inputs i hear a short winning noise is heard. Also one motor stops much more faster than the others
2015-3-25
Use props
blowpanic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 229993 ft
Russia

etirado@sssandf Posted at 2015-3-26 08:13
Is a F550, the compass has been calibrated. I think the problem is one of the motor/ because when I  ...

I've got the same problem, but changing motor (which stops faster then others) did't solve it.
2015-8-10
Use props
mode2
lvl.1

New Zealand

blowpanic@mail. Posted at 2015-8-10 23:35
I've got the same problem, but changing motor (which stops faster then others) did't solve it.

I had this problem too. I'd used the ESCs on another multirotor with a diferent controller. The ESCs had been calibrated witht that controller. Ok, O had a couple of spares, exactly the same type, so I replaced a couple on the aircraft.
I fixed the problem.  Maybe calibrating them all will fix the issue
2015-10-12
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

If the yaw gain is to low it will do that  in order to get my F450 and F550 to fly straight I had to take the yaw gain up real high.. 170 on my F450 with the E305 propulsion system and my F550 with the E310 system up to 190..  But all my other basic gains are fine at their default settings.  I also had to set my attitude gains up quite high to get the stick response I liked, They are set at 170 on both copters but were fine at 120 when I had the original E300 propulsion system on them..  So the more efficient propulsion systems required higher attitude gains...   No matter which propulsion system though I needed high yaw gains to keep the copters straight while ascending and mainly descending and when I would stop or go..  They didn't spin in complete circles but they would turn 45 degrees or so  and I would have to keep using my stick to straighten them back out..
2015-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules