mavic pro remote controller calibration problem
1643 2 2017-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans33ad00a6
New
Italy

hello,
this week i have received my new mavic pro.

After i have unboxed it i have noticed a problem with the remote controller when i run the calibration process.

in detail, after press the calibration button, the number on the right of the left stick is always set to 9/10 (rather then zero)
and when i do the calibration process the maximum excursion of the left stick on the left upper/lower corner is 90 (rather the zero)

IMG-20170623-WA0001.jpg

i have updated the firmware to the newest version (1.3.900) uninstalled and then reinstall the dji app on my phone, but nothing change.

sometimes the application show me a warning like "Strong interferences", but it's impossible, because i retried the calibration many times on different places.

I can finish the calibration process but the number on the right of the left stick is still set to 9
can be a hardware issue?

anyone can help me?

thanks
Alessandro

2017-6-23
Use props
fansd4d9fa67
lvl.1
United States

I am going through the same thing right now. I have not found a fix yet mine is on the left stick and will sit at 7%to the left.
2017-6-25
Use props
fansc3f19f46
New
United States

Did you ever get a fix to your issue?  I have a lot of trouble getting my controller calibrated before it times out. Instead of following the ball around the track you have to try and push mine around.
2018-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules