Spark RC - how to turn off??
15619 6 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans53008159
New
United States

All, received my Spark this week abd spent sone time for the initial setup - it's not straight forward and not sure if they spent sufficient time on UI experience - very disappointing.
I expected a mich better experience.

However, I'm too stupid to switch off my Spark RC. I tried several combinitian but the RC is still on and draining the batterie - pls help - how can I turn offrhe RC?
2017-6-24
Use props
J Beaker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203 ft
United States

Same way you turned it on.  One short press of the power button, then a second press and hold.  You should see the battery level indicator lights (4 white lights) go from right to left, and the RC is off.
2017-6-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please try to press Pause Button, then press once and hold on the Power button to see whether it will be working.
If it still cannot be turned off, please make sure you upgrade the firmware to the latest, then check again and let us know the result, thanks.
2017-6-25
Use props
fansbd8e8504
New
Flight distance : 156818 ft
Hong Kong

Same problem here, the RC keep beeping if pressing the normal switch off sequence (1 short and hold).
2017-6-28
Use props
fansbd8e8504
New
Flight distance : 156818 ft
Hong Kong

FYI, the firmware had been updated to the latest version. Pressing the PAUSE button plus the normal switch off sequence did NOT solve the problem, and I have to leave it on until the battery die.
2017-6-28
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

Funny, I had read the manual several times, but on/off was not evident to me...I did it by accident...press the button on the rear, you get the lights to show up on the back of the battery, then press and hold for two seconds.  Then it boots up.  Same thing for turning off...
2017-6-28
Use props
weldjaison
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39308 ft
Brazil

My control does not want to turn right right sometimes 5 minutes trying to turn it on by pressing the on and off button when it turns on and another sacrifice to be able to turn my drone down because of it
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules