Mavicpro remote stick problem
2469 10 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd4d9fa67
lvl.1
United States

I have one side of my remote that sticks at 7% and does it go away after the calibration. How do you fix this? Thanks
2017-6-24
Use props
Air5757
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87552 ft
United States

I have not heard of this.  
2017-6-24
Use props
fansd4d9fa67
lvl.1
United States

Air5757 Posted at 2017-6-24 18:12
I have not heard of this.

Yeah I am not sure . When I pull up the calibration screen before you hit start it is centered but as soon as you hit start the left stick stays to the left at 7%to8%.
2017-6-24
Use props
Jenkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10814 ft
United Kingdom

Same problem. Albeit different values. Calibration doesn't fix it. Seems like you have to send it back to dji. I haven't yet as I'm going away and it won't come back in time.
2017-6-25
Use props
fansd4d9fa67
lvl.1
United States

Jenkins Posted at 2017-6-25 04:36
Same problem. Albeit different values. Calibration doesn't fix it. Seems like you have to send it back to dji. I haven't yet as I'm going away and it won't come back in time.

Why they would not put manual calibration setting on the controller is dumb . I mean controllers that don't cost 300$ have it. I can tell my drone wants to spin to the left a little supper annoying .
2017-6-25
Use props
Jenkins
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I know. It's crazy. The just need a reset values to zero option and problem solved. Or a way to increase the dead zone. My false readings cause the drone to drift left. Very frustrating.
2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

I would recommend you calibrate the RC for several times, see if it works.
2017-6-26
Use props
Jenkins
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I have done it countless times.
2017-6-26
Use props
Griffith
Second Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

The stick sensors are apparently hall-effect devices.  Be sure you don't have any tools or  items of jewelry which may contain some residual magnetism near the sticks when you calibrate or fly.

Be sure the calibration routine is completing and saving the results.  Other than that, you might try uninstalling DJI GO 4 and reinstalling a fresh copy.

I was unable to achieve stick calibration when I first received my Mavic and had to reinstall the App to make it successful.
Good Luck!
2017-6-26
Use props
Kusanagi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47103 ft

Philippines

Same i got this issue got multiple calibrate which fixed it a little, the values still increases on the left if i do a vertical climb on the stick, but it happens rarely now but not completely fixed, not i have an issue with when i move the left or right stick up or down, the other stick copies the value. i think this is an issue with mavic air remotes. most that ive read once changing remotes their problems were fixed. i confirmed mine was a RC issue since my flight logs shows input when ascending the values for left stick also increases. might get a 2nd hand remote in the future
2019-8-19
Use props
Kusanagi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47103 ft

Philippines

#10 typo error = Now*
2019-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules