Why is there no official release update thread for Spark.??
721 3 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I find it hard that there is no official thread detailing when we can order Spark - Different colours -  and delivery dates / delays. I have mailed DJI a number of times and when they get back to you its in a wierd type of English. They seem to skirt round the query of the mail in a round about way and then ask......Did the agent answer your question in a satisfactory way.?.

Its strange that people have to visit the other discussions just to get a ligible answer or dates from other users. This would make things a whole lot easier than trying to uncover what the reply mail is trying to tell you.

Out of stock on the site just doesn't cut it in my eyes. They should have a solid date for the release and or post it on the forum to keep people updated.

I have a P4Pro but am finding it too bulky to take on holiday. Spark, well it fits the bill for what I am wanting to use it for.

Come on DJI - take away the mystery and keep us informed. Many people on the forum have more than one drone and would like a better way to communicate other than a coded and often misleading reply when contacted.

Yes I know there is a shipping threat but no DJI announced release thread.
2017-6-28
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Typo - Thread instead of threat.......It's early.
2017-6-28
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

Maybe I don't understand your post but when you go to buy the Spark it tells you when it will be available to ship.  For instance, I can see that the Spark in Alpine white will be available to ship in 1-3 days after payment is confirmed.  The Spark in the other colors is available to ship in 5-7 days after payment confirmation.  I'm in the US so I don't know if the UK is different or that I'm misinterpreting your question.
2017-6-29
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The UK site has nothing apart from the white Spark my friend. Even tried changing region but have to revert back to UK to order. Ordered the white one this morning so maybe get a fancy skin or wait until a possible top change to a different colour maybe happens in the future.
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules