Using a Samsung Galaxy note 4 edge with the inspire
1673 0 2015-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lon.garwood
lvl.2

South Korea

When I first got my inspire I was able to connect and use my Galaxy Note 4 Edge just fine without any problem for about 2 weeks.  I then switched to using a galaxy tab as my controllers screen device  which worked just fine.   About a week ago, I tried switching back to using my Note 4 Edge phone as the screen device on the controller but it will not connect.  I've tried multiple times.  The controller shows the 'green' connected to my bird light, but in the APP on the screen, it shows 'disconnected' and just a black blank image.    (when I connect my galaxy tab, it immediately 'connects' and no problem. I can even randomly connect a friends android phone).      I dont recall changing any of the settings either within  the DJI app or on the Note 4 Edge itself but maybe somehow  I inadvertantly messed up a setting.    I see now on the compatibility list that the Galaxy note 4 Edge isn't even listed so its funny how I was able to use it for a couple of weeks earlier.     
   Anyway, I am seeking anyone's advice as to what settings need to be double checked on my android (Galaxy Note 4 Edge) phone or in the APP itself to get this to connect again.   
thanks in advance,

Lon

2015-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules