No Fly Zones Update Problem
1439 6 2017-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tex21
lvl.3
Flight distance : 230052 ft
Australia

Just sent this message to support via email - they don't work on Saturdays - I DO.

Mavic Pro FW V 01.300.800  Go 4 app V4.0.5 ( I have to use this version as any later version does not work properly on my device.  I was up to 4.1.2 version but it would immediately crash the app when I pressed the RECORD button on the RC.  I went back to 4.0.5 on advice found on the forums.  This works now except I have to RE-update the No Fly Zones - why? Surely this is in the aircraft?  Anyway, I am on a wifi connection (slow) and I have tried at least 5 times and it crashes every time with an error message saying if this persists, contact DJI support.  SO here I am.  Please help as I use the device for work and I work 7 days a week and I just went to fly a "Follow me" mission and the aircraft will not go further than 50m away.  This needs to be rectified immediately if not sooner.

Anybody know why this just keeps failing to update?

I had the No Fly Zones fully updated on V4.1.2 - but surely this is in the aircraft, not the app?

50m radius - what a joke.

This is definitely going to send me to Liitchi if it can't be fixed soon.
2017-6-30
Use props
user4e13b22b27
lvl.1

United States

My mavic says rc connected enter device is tht some kind of joke if it is i aint laughing im so rite now this aint getting it
2017-6-30
Use props
Tex21
lvl.3
Australia

I have managed to RE-update the no Fly Zones.  I have logged out and Logged back IN.  F-ing thing still wont go more than 30m high or 50m away - with or without the app connected.

Anybody?
2017-6-30
Use props
Tex21
lvl.3
Australia

I have managed to RE-update the no Fly Zones.  I have logged out and Logged back IN.  F-ing thing still wont go more than 30m high or 50m away - with or without the app connected.

Anybody?
2017-7-1
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

You have to hit the "post reply" button only once...

It's probably best to remove app, delete all left files and folders an re-install the app again. Hopefully then it works (before removing app, sync all your flight records).
2017-7-1
Use props
Tex21
lvl.3
Australia

It's just a rubbish app - really a POS.   Then I'd have to update the No Fly zones again obviously.
2017-7-1
Use props
Tex21
lvl.3
Australia

I'll try the latest update 4.1.13 but I bet it might fix this but crash again as soon as I hit RECORD.  F-ing POS software.  I just hope I can go over to Liitchi and my drone will go further than 50m away or 30m high.  It doesn't now when I use just the RC - no device or app running.
2017-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules